Suraj's accident:

Suraj's pov:

"Chakor...chakor... we are late for practice. Hurry up." I called her taking necessary things for practice.

I remember how I annoyed by her in because she always with me. Wherever I go she will be also there. But now I requested her for accompany with me and we are enjoy our times together without consider others. If she did not with me I missed her so much. So i mostly avoid that and bring her with me to anywhere.

But chakor got sad when others make fun of me because they think I talk to myself and act weird.

She tries lot to regain her memories. Whenever she tries she said head ache. So I asked her don't make yourself hard it'll worsen your situation.

She also does not like before day by day she looks so weak.
I am afraid what something will happen to her and what will I do after.

"I'm ready" saying that she comes near to me wearing the yellow chudi I brought her yesterday. She always prefers chudi than other dress.

"You look beautiful in this dress" I told her.

She looked at me shockingly and questioned me "is anything happened to you?"

"Nothing happened to me. Why are you asking like that?" I questioned her confusingly.

"I think something got to your eyes... show it to me. I will check myself that you are okay or not" said that she stared me.

"Why?" I hold her wraps my arm around her waist as support because she stands in tip-toe for check my eyes.

"You said that I am looking beautiful" she brings her hands around my neck.

"What is wrong with that?" I asked her while moving like dance step.

"When I asked you before that how I am looking... do you remember? You gave me a lecture that no one could look good because of wearing nice clothes. But now you are said I'm look beautiful in this dress" she told me.

"That philosophy was for others not for my wife. My wife will look good wearing any dress" said that I blow air to her face it makes dance the hair which covers her face and she closed her eyes."

"You know I like when you blow your hair" I told her continuing the dance.

"Really?" she asked me innocently.

She blows her hair and I looked at her.

"Don't do it..." I pinned her and placed my hand beside her in wall.

"We will be late... shall we move Mr.Sun?" she asked me trying to take my hand from wall.

I nodded my head in no and closed the gap between us and she closed her eyes and I placed my lips against her lips and she wraps her hand around my neck and I bring my hand to her waist and deepen the kiss.

Last time I kissed her by using my force but now she also kissed me back.

We kissed each other about 5 minutes.
Someone knocks the door.
I got frustrated and went to who is disturbing us?

It is randhir bhai.

"We are late... awhat are you doing? How many times I knock your door don't you hear it?" he questioned me.

I sighed and looked at chakor who was laughing because of scowl in my face which can't show to bhai.

"I'm coming bhai... give me 2 min" requested him.

He said okay and went from there.

"Don't laugh..." said that I slid the bag in my shoulder and asked her "shall we move?"
...
...
In bus everyone was busy with their gadgets and some of them chatting and chakor looking outside placing her head in window screen and her hand was holding mine.