We are married😍😄😆😆

Because of my home rejuvenate work...I can't focus on writing...i'm sorry...

Thanks who are all nominating my story...

And thanks for reading my story...

Suraj's pov:

When Lisa kissed me I realized how much I love chakor... I realized it and push Lisa...so that she sits again in chair...everyone looked at us... I felt embarrassment...I did not behave like this to anyone...she made me I'm like beast to public's eyes... I warned Lisa and looked up then I saw chakor was there...

I felt like that I betray my lover over another girl... I don't know why I am felt like that... I blinked my eyes but chakor is not there...

"Am I hallucinating? Or chakor is here for me? But she said she did not want to be accompanying with me." I blabbered without even where I am standing...

Lisa holds my arms...I jerked her hand away... and walks on...

how can chakor filled my mind like this...maybe the way she behave with me... even Lisa can't treat me like that even when we are in so called love... chakor always make fun of me... thinking now I also enjoyed it...

She looks cute and pretty and beautiful without any make up on her face?
Wait...what...I think chakor is beautiful...this is first time I say that compliment any girl from whole heartedly...

I slapped my face with my hand what are you thinking suraj?

"Sir... are you okay?" Taxi driver asked me.

I looked at him with my hand still in my cheek...

"I asked are you okay?" he again asked me.

I did not answer him...

"You are looking nervous... that's why I asked you..."he replied to me.

"Is it shown in my face?" I questioned him.

He nodded... "sir... we reached our destination..." he told me.

I said "thanks..." and pay him the money...
...
...
I went to room... I saw chakor lie down in bed...

Is she come to place hotel? I don't think so... she is sleeping here... that means am I hallucinating?

Did she eat? I think myself and decided to wake her up...

"Chakor...chakor..." I called her. But she did not wake...

Chakor...I touch her shoulder and lightly shake her and sit beside her...

She woke up...she looked me confusingly.

"Did you eat?"I asked her... but she did not answer me.

"Give me some water" she asked me.

I gave her water...

"Did you come to palace hotel?" questioned her.

She coughs and spits water in my face...

"How dirty..." I scowled at her.

"I am sorry... I didn't mean to..." she wipes it...

"Leave it..."I told her and take tissue to wipe myself...

I'm really sorry..." she pleaded me.

"Leave it... now answer my question... did you come to palace hotel?" I asked her.

"I did not come... I was here all the time..." she stammers.

She was acting strangely... she said she did not come but her eye says different...