Because of me

Thanks a lot who are support and encourage me by your votes and comments.

Suraj’s pov:

“Do we really have to go outside for shopping?” chakor pleaded me.

“Yes, my darling…we have to… because buy gift for randhir bhai wedding and traditional cloth for us.” I informed her more than I pleaded her.

“But doctor said you need rest. What if anything happened?” she asked me like pouting to change my mind.

“Don’t afraid. Doctor said I’m perfectly alright and I can go outside. Don’t worry I won’t move this hand a bit…okay?” I convinced her and pointing my left hand.

“Okay…” she said half- heartily.

We went to shopping mall. This time I let chakor select dress for her and for me too. I like her selection it has unique style and bought gift for wedding.

In all time she peers my hand carefully so that I did not hit anywhere and did not got hit by any one.

We went Marriage Avenue through car wearing the new dress.
In car she did not stop her blabbering. Don’t get hurt…that was her mantra after my injury.

“Sun… be careful… don’t get hurt… may be there is lot of people in avenue. Please watch you steps. Okay?
After wedding we have to go to hotel for packing other things. May be tomorrow in this time we will be in your home. I missed your home so much. I’m happy…at the same time I’m scared” she looked at my hand.

I sighed “please chakor… don’t worry and one more thing reception for bhai wedding after the marriage … so we can’t be in home tomorrow… ” I told her

“Really?” the disappointment showed in her voice.

I nodded my head in as yes. And reached the avenue.

Bhai mom and dad warmly welcome me. I was like another son to them. Bahi’s mom complained about me for visiting her lately. I pouted at her liked I always do so that she forgives me.

Both of them enquired about my injury and lead to me to where randhir bhai is.

He wears traditional dress which looks so grants and costly and specially designed for him and I went near to him and congrats him.

“He looks nervous” chakor told me.

I looked at him clearly “yes… he was.”

“bhai…why are you looking nervous? Is anything uncomfortable?” I questioned him.

“How did you find? I don’t know why… may be because in few hours I am going new commitment in my life. I’m afraid that am I grow enough to enter the new relationship and am I able fulfill her all need and am I able make her happy always?” he blabber about his feeling to me.

“Oh my god… he is scared like hell now…make him comfortable” chakor told me.

I nodded…” being senior in this matter I have to give him some advice” I whisper in her ears and looked at her maang.

She elbowed me “without blabbering do what I say” she orders me.

I looked again at bhai and told him “bhai… don’t get afraid…don’t think bhabhi as commitment think her as your life. She will be happy because she is going to marry to you.” He stopped me middle

“I am already confused and don’t make more nervous… please” he told me.

Chakor laughs “I told you that make him comfortable but your word scared him more.”