Chakor' dilemma...

Chakor’s pov:

“Bye” sun told me and went from there to meet Lisa…

“Angel…angel…” I called her.

She appears in front of me…

“hai” she said to me with excitement…

“is karan okay? How is he doing these days?” asked her.

“Hmm… he was okay” she informed me.

“Okay…” I told her…

she looked at my face…

“I think you are in anger am I correct?” she asked me.

“Yes… I am…so much anger…” I told her.

“Why baby?” she asked me calmly…

“Why? Don’t you know? You know what happens around me…” I scowled at her.

“I know it… but I don’t know your inner thoughts…” she told me.

“Do you know what happening today?

He asked me that “how I am looking?” I said to angel imitating like suraj…

She smiles…

“Don’t smile… he said to me dress can’t make no one as beautiful but today he asked me how I am looking? He acted different these days... he smiled a lot these days…” told her…

“Why don’t you want him to smile?” she asked me.

“I am not saying like that… he looks cute and pretty when he smiles... his eyes are sparkling like star…” I winked at her… and smiles…

“Wow… you are weeping before 1 min but you are winked at me… speaking of him make you that happy? She asked me.

“Weeping… I don’t like crying… you know?” I said to her.

“You are the same even your memories lost…” she told me.

“Oh… you said that I don’t like crying… can you tell me with other details also?” I requested her.

“My god… words are slipping from my mouth” she slaps her mouth.

“Leave that… he asked me to come with him… but I was the one said I don’t want to… I should not say like that… I did not went with him because I will burn myself with jealous…
I don’t have that much courage to see him with other girls… I don’t know what they are doing… can I go now?” I told and looked at white…

“I don’t want to… if I am go there he will tease me… but I want go there… what will I do?” I asked her.

“Can I go or not?” I asked her and take two steps forwards and 3 steps backward.

“I am now confused…ohhh…” I shouted.

“What will they speak and what will they do and what will they eat?” I blabbered.

“If you want to know go to him…” she told me.

“Surely he won’t mind it right?” I questioned her.

She sighed…

“Decide yourself that you want to go or not?” she asked me.

“Okay… I can’t be here… I want to go there…” I told her.

“Then go.” she told me.

“How can I go? I don’t know where that place was…” I told her.