Chapter 28

KAYLE

In the spring, it is where everything begin, all was new. In the summer it was a bright and happy all day long where you're memories you don't want to forget. Then walking to fall, I'm now in my downfall. Make me fall harder but don't let me go to the winter. Cold as ice, white as snow, where all living was being frozen dead. Let me hurt by falling, I wanted to be here forever than to be in a frozen night where I couldn't move anymore.

It hurts when she said I shouldn't love her. She pushed me away. Well. Who am I to not follow my baby's command? I love her, and I'm going to love her in silence.

I flipped another page.

Every sleepless night I have, there's only one thing I'm thinking of, the fact that you can't be mine making me more miserable. When the night becomes fond to stay, the sun won't shine, flowers won't bloom, air you cannot breathe, colors don't fade, voice cannot be heard anymore, and lastly when my heart will stop to beat then I'll stop loving you. Even if it takes light-years to be like this, I'll take the pain. Just stay, promise me you won't leave.

I miss Kayle so much, why can't I fight for her? Is it too weak for me to just let her go because of this suffering? Again, I don't want to drag her into this. I need to do something to fix what we have.

I'm flying to London.

Hindi ko maiwasang hindi maiyak sa mga sinulat ni Cal, bakit hindi ko man lang naisip na nasasaktan nga talaga siya? Is it too selfish of me to stay away and let him not be hurt physically, but I was actually torturing him mentally and emotionally?

Marami-rami na rin akong nabasa sa sinulat niya. Is too late for me to realize that after everything, he's actually the same Cal? He never changed. He never left. I was too dumb to notice and realize, he only changed in the outside. But inside? He's still my the same poetic bestfriend.

I gently placed the notebook on the side of my bed and closed my eyes.

Magsisimula na ako sa project namin bukas.

Paano?

Bahala na.

***

Kinabukasan, tinext ko si Cielo na daanan ako sa bahay, marami akong sasabihin sa kaniya.

Pagkatapos kong mag-ayos, sakto namang narinig ko ang busina ng kotse nila.

"Hoy Kayle!"

Agad akong sumilip sa bintana.

"Jax?!" Hindi kotse nila Cielo 'to.

"Hi sis!" Cielo squeaked.

Napatalon ako at lumingon sa may pintuan ng kwarto. "Ba't nandito ka?!"

Nag-pout siya. "Akala ko ba pinapapunta mo 'ko?"

"Teka nga! Naguguluhan ako. Ba't nandito si Jax?"

"Tinext ko siya. Tapos sabi niya kotse niya na lang daw gagamitin natin at susunduin niya tayo."

I nod. Jax is actually getting closer with me and Cielo, he's becoming our bestfriend.

I turned around and took my bag.