11. A bug in the house

They had been doing ageplay for a week, a week of learning and new experiences. Overall, the two boys were feeling a lot better and relaxed.

The boys had adapted to their new lifestyle wonderfully . Louis wasn't as fussy, or at least not for the reasons he used to be. He loved playing with his brother, and being close to his daddies. Niall also had done a lot of progress; he was happier generally, and he didn't cry as much as before. One of the most important things they had discovered was how important a schedule was. Louis and Niall needed their naps, snacks, playtime... they needed that order and organization to feel more relaxed. That made Liam and Harry worry, because they definitely wouldn't have that luxury during the tour.

So far, the planning for the tour was minimal. They were going to go to Europe and UK from October to December, and then head to the US from late January to March. Their managers wanted to add Asia and South America, but the boys thought it was too much. Between concerts, they had made it imperative to have at least two days off, so they wouldn't have trouble adjusting to timezones and sleeping less, since that could cause a breakdown for the two younger boys. They had personally chosen the hotels, to ensure privacy and big rooms, asking occasionally for a whole floor and no room service. As for packing, they just had a huge suitcase where they carried the baby stuff, from bottles to formula, nappies, dummies... the things they used where all ordered online, and they had scheduled orders to arrive to specific cities, to make sure they never ran out.

The boys were now adjusted to ageplay entirely. Harry and Liam had turned into papa and daddy. They loved their bottles and dummies, and they were never shy to ask for them. They now used the nappies without a problem. They didn't usually ask for a change, though, so Liam and Harry needed to check for them.

They were also working on eating all kinds of food, and bigger portions. Overall, it was going great...

Until the day when Louis woke up a bit earlier than usual.

When Louis woke up, the sun was just raising. He wasn't used to the low light, and he was definitely confused. He tapped the pillow until he found the dummy that had fallen out of hi mouth during the night. As soon as it was back in his mouth he started sucking on it.

After a few seconds, he decided to sit in his crib and look around. He held onto the wooden bars of the crib to push himself up, and immediately realized three very unpleasant things.

First of all, his nappy was very full, and it smelled funny. He didn't like the feeling of a wet and dirty nappy in the morning. Looking down, he realized his nappy had leaked, and a wet spot could be seen in one of the legs of his onesie. He whimpered, wanting a change. He wanted one of his daddies.

The next thing he realized was his pounding headache. Louis raised his hand to rub his eyes tiredly, as if it would make the pain in his head go away. It didn't, even if Louis rubbed his eyes a lot. He used his hands to grab the bars of the crib and look to the door, waiting for his daddies, who weren't coming. That's when the little boy started crying, at first in little whimpers, but then the whimpers became sobs, and his dummy fell to the floor.

That's when he realized the third important thing: his tummy was really upset. Really really upset. It was like butterflies, but not nice butterflies. Mean ones. And crying was making him feel worse and worse.

Louis wanted his nappy changed, and cuddles, and a warm blankie, because he was kinda cold. And he also wanted his tummy not to be upset.

With all the crying, Louis started feeling worse and worse. His throat was achy, and the little boy had to stop crying to cough a few times. With what he thought was the last cough, a very icky substance came up and landed all over his onesie, the crib, blankie and Brown.