22. A happy trip home

Just a quick reminder that in this story, it's December, and the next chapters are going to be about Christmas and stuff. I hope you don't mind reading about that in April...

The last concert of the European tour was both sad and very happy. The fans were amazing, and their performance was one of the best so far. All four boys danced, screamed and went from side to side of the stage while waving at fans, making them scream and cry. It was fun.

As soon as it ended, they rushed to the side of the stage, and got into their cars like they usually did. Their flight to London was scheduled for the following day, so they went back to the hotel, talking about how great the concert had been, and how excited they were to go home. Louis and Niall weren't in their headspace, probably because they were still too hyped from the concert.

Back in their hotel room, Liam ordered room service for the four of them, and together with Harry they tried to keep the boys out of their headspaces for the night. The following morning they were supposed to say goodbye to everyone, and shake a lot of hands. It would be easier to keep them out of it for a few more hours and then let them fall completely during the plane ride back to London.

Louis and Niall had separate showers, and they got dressed by themselves, with the pull ups and pajamas Liam had carefully placed next to the shower. It was always strange, having that sort of thing done for them while they were big, but they had gotten used to it. Specially since one time when Louis had refused to wear a pull up while he was big, and he'd ended up weeing all over their sofa at the dressing room. He'd been so embarrassed that they almost had to go out and perform without him.

Dinner was quick, and soon they were all in their respective beds, dreaming about finally going home and getting time to relax.

Harry woke up in the middle of the night, and at first he didn't realize why. He was ready to drift to sleep again when he heard a noise, someone walking around and turning on the lights. If it had been a year ago, he wouldn't have gotten out of bed, but now, something inside of him made him think that it probably was a good idea to check if something was wrong with one of the boys, and if they needed something.

So he immediately walked to the hallway which divided their rooms, and he could instantly tell that Niall's room was the one with the lights on, and something was going on inside.

Slowly, trying not to startle the boy, he walked inside. Niall was clearly upset, and he was trying to take off the sheets of the bed, pushing them back with one hand. Harry could see a big wet patch on the back of his grey joggers, and it was easy to tell then that Niall's pull up had leaked, and he was trying to fix the mistake by himsef. If he was little, he'd have gone straight to Liam and Harry, but he clearly wasn't, so Harry didn't exactly know how to approach the situation.

"Niall." He said, trying to keep his voice low and sweet. However, Niall jumped back, startled. His eyes filled with tears of frustration, and he dropped the sheets on the floor.

"It was an accident, I swear!" He said, not looking at Harry in the eye. Harry walked over to Niall to hug him briefly, still testing th elimits of Niall's state of mind.

"It's alright, Ni, I know you didn't mean to. Accidents happen, I know. How about you just go have a shower and then get into bed with me?" Harry proposed. Niall looked like he was going to ask something, but then he nodded and walked away, leaving the wet sheets behind. Harry set them up near the heating system, so they would be dry before anyone could see them, and then grabbed some clean things for Niall to change into.

Soon, Niall was dragging his feet to Harry's bed, and he laid down next to him, his thumb very close to his mouth.

"Ni, don't beat yourself up over this, okay? Pull ups leak a lot, especially when you're asleep." Harry reminded him.