31. A reunion

When Harry woke up, he was extremely surprised to see that it was already 10 am. He hadn't slept a full night in six days, and if he managed to sleep, Louis would be up around 8 crying and calling for him.

Harry only had to read a few texts to remember that Liam had rented the private plane at 10 am,  which meant that they would be arriving in two hours more or less. He made sure to text Liam to let him know that he was awake and he had his phone close by, in case something happened.

Harry put on a sweater, since it was kind of cold, and went to the nursery to wake up the boy. Otherwise he wouldn't sleep after lunch, and keep poor Niall up as well.

Harry was very surprised when he saw that the nursery was empty, Louis' crib had the bars down, which meant that either Louis had managed to push them down himself, which Harry doubted, or Anne had helped him.

The man walked downstairs, and soon the voices of Anne and Louis could be heard clearly, and it made Harry smile to know how comfortable Louis was with her. She was talking in a baby voice, too. Saying something that had Louis giggling.

"Good morning!" Harry cheered once he entered the room.

"Papa! Mon'in!" Louis smiled, a sippy cup filled with what seemed to be orange juice hanging from his mouth. He had drool all over his chin, which Harry wiped quickly with a napkin before kissing his cheek loudly.

"You've already had breakfast, sweetie?" Harry asked in a baby voice, testing the limits of Louis' headspace that morning

"You've already had breakfast, sweetie?" Harry asked in a baby voice, testing the limits of Louis' headspace that morning. The boy just nodded with a big smile.

"He woke up an hour ago, I brought him down here and made pancakes for both of us!" Anne cheered.

"You didn't have to, thanks mum!" Harry smiled.

"Nonsense. You haven't slept well lately, you needed this. We've had a great breakfast. He didn't want me near his nappy though."

"Loubear, we've talked about this! You were okay with nana changing you a few days ago, what happened?" Harry turned to Louis, who had dropped his eyes and was now sniffling a bit. It was always amazing to see how fast their moods changed in a second.

"You an' dada." Louis mumbled.

"Let's get you changed right now and then you can sit on your chair while I eat something, okay?" Harry said. He put Louis on his hip and went to the living room. Although the changing table was upstairs, they always kept a basket in the living room with nappies and wipes just in case. Harry placed a changing mat over the sofa and changed Louis out of the very wet nappy. Louis was sucking on two fingers the whole change, still a little upset. When Harry finished, he carried the boy back to the kitchen.