17. A fresh start

To clarify: Lux is 3 years old in this fic 😘

"Louis and Niall, stop jumping on the beds! It's the last time I tell you!" Harry said, rather sternly. Louis and Niall, who were holding hands and jumping up and down on one of the hotel beds, immediately stopped and sat down, looking at Harry, slightly scared.

Harry and Liam were getting the room ready for their short stay, and unpacking the basic things they needed. Louis and Niall were in their hyperactive stage, and they just needed some kind of activity. Since their daddies weren't paying much attention to them, they decided to find some sort of entertaining on their own.

"Louis, love what happened to your pants?" Harry sighed as he walked over to the two boys.

"S'hot, papa. Hot!" Louis said, jumping to Harry's open arms. The older lad placed him on his hip, and kissed his cheek. Louis rested his head on Harry's face happily.

"Are you guys excited about singing tomorrow?" Harry asked the two boys. he sat down on the bed, Louis on his lap, and looked at Niall.

"Yes, but no bi' boy. No nice." Niall said, pouting.

"I know being big isn't nice, but you have to be big if you want to sing to lots of people, don¡t you think? And we're going to be there with you all the time." Harry explained. Liam had finished with his share of the unpacking, so he walked over to the three boys and sat with them on the bed.

"What do you think about this hotel? It's so nice, right?" Liam asked. "The bath is so big, I think you boys are going to have a really fun bath after dinner today."

"Daddy can we play?" Louis asked, and Niall nodded, agreeing with the boy.

"How about we tell Lux to come here and you can play together?" Harry proposed. The boys seemed happy with the idea, so he called Louise and asked her to join them, as the boys were bored and in need of a playmate.

"Daddy what toy does Lux have?" Niall asked.

"I don't know, baby. You'll have to ask her to share with you, she's very nice and I think she's going to be very happy to have someone to play with. Are you going to be very nice to her?" Liam asked.

"Daddy, m'always nice." Niall said with a smile. Liam laughed, the boys sometimes said the funniest things.

"Niall, have you gone potty?" Liam asked suddenly. They were working on that with the boys. Not potty training them, because that would not be easy, and it was going to cause more accidents and tears, but trying to get the boys to inform them of when they were wet or messy. It was important, specially when they were out, because they were using thin nappies and the chances of leaking were high. Louis was not doing bad, he almost always told someone when he needed to be changed, but Niall was another story. The daddies didn't know if he was embarrassed or he just couldn't tell anymore.

"No, daddy." Niall said, crawling away from Liam on the bed. Liam stuck a finger in Niall's nappy, making him squirm. The boy was indeed wet.

"Ni, don't lie to me. come on, let's get you changed." He said, lifting Niall by the armpits and laying him down on a mat they had placed on the floor. Niall had two fingers in his mouth while he was being changed, and he was humming to himself.

"Ni, babe, you have to tell daddy and papa if you need a change, alright? We don't want leaks." Liam reminded him. Niall nodded, but his focus was on something else. They could hear someone at the door.

Harry opened to greet Louise and Lux, and they entered the room. Louis hid behind Harry, looking at the little girl who had a baby doll on her arms.