25. A bad, bad day for Louis

I would strongly suggest reading the previous chapter before this one.

This is sort of experimental, I've never written a whole chapter from Louis or Niall's perspective! Hope you like it!

Louis woke up at the same time as Niall. He heard when his papa came in the room trying not to make any noise, and took Niall outside. Louis was just a little bit upset that Niall was going somehow and he had to stay, but he did love his crib, and it was very warm.

During the tour, Louis had realized how much he actually loved the crib. He didn't fall off it, which was a bonus, but it was also so pretty. Now that it was winter, he was covered by a thick duvet, with pictures of Winnie the Pooh on it. It was very big and warm, and Louis felt so little whenever he was laying in bed with it on top. He loved snuggling with it.

He was also wearing the blue onesie, which also covered his feet, and had a bunny (like Snowflake, as Niall always said) on his chest. It was very warm and comfy, definitely Louis' favorite.

Finally, the ultimate best thing about his crib, was that all of his stuffed animals could sleep inside with him. He was completely surrounded by them, and they never fell off.

(Except one time when the penguin had said something mean in his game, and Louis threw him over the bars and to the floor

(Except one time when the penguin had said something mean in his game, and Louis threw him over the bars and to the floor. But then he started crying loudly, waking up everyone, because he felt very bad, and he was sure Penguin was angry at him. He cuddled him the whole day to make amends.)

So once Louis had remembered all of the reasons why he loved his crib sooooo much, he made sure his dummy was still in place, and then fell asleep again, Brown the bear tucked under his arm.

Louis woke up a few hours later, this time by his daddy rubbing his tummy, leaning on the bars of the crib and looking down at him with a smile. Louis stretched like a cat, and yawned, making his dummy fall on the mattress. He smiled at his daddy as he was raised from his crib and placed on the changing table. It's not like Louis liked nappy changes, no thank you, but he did like when Liam cooed at him and rubbed his tummy. He hadn't even realized he was wet, but it didn't matter anymore. Not when he was home, and safe with his daddies.

"Ni?" Louis asked, looking up at Liam with an innocent look in his blue eyes.

"He's out with papa, love. He's going to be home very soon. Let's have some breakfast, okay?" Liam smiled, and carried him downstairs, in the kitchen, and sat him on his highchair. The highchair was cool, because it had a little tray, and he could place his dummy and his animals on top. Now that he thought about it, he did miss his animals.

"Brown!" Louis said to Liam.

"Let's have breakfast, and then we can go get him." Liam said, placing a bowl of fruit in front of him.