16. A new adventure

Hey! Thank you so so much for all your requests in the last chapter!!!! I'll consider all of them, it was nice to see where you guys think this story is headed.

"It's time to say goodbye, loves." Liam said, softly. He was going to drive Snowflake to Nicola's house, but Louis and Niall wouldn't let go of the bunny for a second.

"No, daddy, why?" Niall said, a pout on his face. He was hugging the animal to his chest carefully, while Louis petted her with only his index finger. 

"You know we can't take her on tour with us... but she's going to stay with my sister, and she's going to take care of her, and send us a lot of pictures!" Liam said, cheerfully.

"Daddy, I put Snowflake in my bag. She come wiff us!" Niall argued.

"Baby, that's not a good idea. She'll be scared and she doesn't like planes. She'll be here when we come back from the tour, like all your toys and cribs. We talked about this, remember?" Liam said, patiently.

"Daddy, I no wanna go..." Niall said, a few tears falling down his cheeks. Liam knew this moment would come, but he wasn't expecting it so soon.

"Ni, babe, there is a lot of people waiting for you to sing and dance on stage, and we're going to have a very good time, and see lots of new places."

"Bu' I want to be wiff my toys, an' Snowfwake, an' house." Niall cried.

"Come on Ni, don't cry. It's only going to be a few months, and we're going to take some of your toys, bottles, dummies..." Liam said.

"No sad" Louis added, patting Niall's shoulder awkwardly.

"See? Loubear doesn't like it when you're sad, Ni. Now let's say goodbye to Snowflake and I'll take her to her new home."

"Bye bye, Snowflake. I wove you!" Niall said, and kissed the bunny sloppily.

"Buh-bye!" Louis waved too. Niall gave her to Liam, and he put the animal in the cage, securing the locks.

"I'll be home in an hour, okay? Papa's in the kitchen, but you guys are going to help him pack clothes and toys in a few minutes. Do you want to watch some TV?"

Louis and Niall nodded, so Liam grabbed Louis by the armpits and placed him on the sofa, while Niall climbed next to Louis.

"What should I play?" Liam asked. Niall shrugged, and Louis gave him a wide smile. "Pooh!" He said.

"Alright then, Winnie the Pooh!"

*******************************************

The next morning, two things happened: one good an one bad. The good thing: Louis had woken up in an older headspace, which made everything easier for Liam and Harry. He would be able to walk and carry his own bag, as well as throw less tantrums. The bad thing: both boys were really, really upset about leaving. It's not like they didn't want to go on tour, they were just anxious and scared.

"Come on, Lou, just eat a little! It's going to be a long morning, please!" Harry said, desperate.

"M'not hungry!" Louis screamed back, making Niall flinch. The blond boy also pushed his plate away.

"Harry, let's just take snacks for the plane. We are not going to make them eat anything at this rate." Liam said. They carried both boys upstairs for a bath, and then changed them into the tour clothes.

"Papa, no, hot!" Niall complained, when Harry was trying to put the black bodysuit on.

"Ni, this is important, okay? We tried it on yesterday and you said it was fine." Harry said, as he finished putting a shirt on the boy. Both him and Louis looked like regular teenagers, and there wasn't even a hint of a nappy bulge. They were using the thinnest nappies they had, but still, they were worried.