19. A new look

After the visit to the toy store, Louis and Niall cheered up a little, and so did Harry and Liam. Everything improved. They all learned that, when the boys were acting up, they just reminded them that the next toy store visit was at risk, and that worked wonders. They had already scheduled another one, actually, in Barcelona. Louis hadn't stopped talking about his Pooh bear waiting for him to pick him up at the store. Liam checked that they actually sold them, because Louis would wake up the entire city with his cries if they didn't.

During the flights, and car rides, and long waits, Liam and Harry always gave the boys the option to use their tablets. It wasn't the best for them, but the circumstances made it useful. It was an easy way to keep them distracted for a long time, and it also worked as a reward for being quiet and keeping calm for a while.

The boys had each an iPad (perks of being really rich), with a really cool case, and games for kids. They also had all of the Peppa Pig and Sophia the First episodes downloaded, with some Winnie the Pooh movies and a lot, a lot of Disney. It was safe to say that they didn't get bored of being on their tablets.

Harry and Liam felt a bit guilty every time they gave them the tablets, because it felt like "I don't want to deal with you, so entertain yourself on this screen", but sometimes they really needed a break, and they had important things to do witho...

Harry and Liam felt a bit guilty every time they gave them the tablets, because it felt like "I don't want to deal with you, so entertain yourself on this screen", but sometimes they really needed a break, and they had important things to do without two little boys running around screaming, like keeping the fans updated by tweets, and managing the younger boys' social media accounts.

But one day, when they were in Paris, Liam had finished the things he needed to get done during the day, and he was watching the boys, they were cuddled up in a hotel sofa, each with their iPad, and covered by a sift blanket. It was kind of late, and they were ready for their usual bath, dinner and bottles. The boys always complained about not wanting to take the bath, and then they complained because they didn't want to get out of the bath.

But Liam was looking at Louis, because he had noticed that Louis had his iPad really, really close to his face. Way too close. Niall's was at a normal distance, but Louis was squinting his eyes, and he had the screen only a few centimeters away from his nose.

Liam walked to the boys and kneeled next to Louis. The little boy immediately smiled at his daddy, forgetting about the game he was playing.

"Daddy!" He said, as a greeting, with a huge smile. Both Niall and Louis would drop anything to have a minute of attention with their daddies.

"Hi honey! Are you happy to see me?" Liam chuckled, tickling his tummy a little, making Niall whine, because he was leaning on Louis and he didn't want him to move. Louis nodded, not losing his beautiful smile.

"Lou, baby, can you use your tablet with the screen not so close to your eyes?" Liam asked, pushing the iPad away from the boy's face.

"No daddy, I don't see good when is far away." Louis said, confirming Liam's suspicions.