27. A disaster

DID THIS STORY SERIOUSLY REACH 100K???!?!?!? AM I DREAMING???!?!?  HONESTLY I LOVE YOU ALL I NEVER IMAGINED THIS WOULD HAPPEN THANK YOU FOREVER I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!

When Liam woke up, it was to the sound of someone crying through the baby monitor. Liam considered himself an expert in Louis and Niall's cries by that point. He could easily identify the reason for their tears even before they pointed it out.

It was easy to tell why Louis was crying. He was little, and he'd just woken up alone in his crib.

Louis craved some kind of contact when he was little. Liam knew he hated waking up, either from a nap or in the morning. He needed to have either him or Harry in his sight at all times to relax, but he was a grumpy little when they weren't around. He would cry, get upset and throw things around until he was comforted by any of his daddies.

When Liam entered the room, he was instantly met with not one but two little boys looking at him from their cribs. He internally groaned, because he could deal with one, but two at the same time was always harder.

Louis was laying down with his tummy on the mattress, his bear under his arm and sobbing into the pillow. He had kicked the blankets off his body during the night, so he was probably craving some kind of warmth. His dummy had fallen from his mouth and it was on the floor right under the crib.

Niall was sitting, and his hands were around the bars of the crib. They had bought him the cutest onesie which had bunny ears, so he looked as adorable as always. His dummy, the same light brown color as his onesie, was between his lips, but it threatened to fall as well when the boy saw Liam and whined. He also had tears under his eyes, but he wasn't crying like Louis, so Liam decided to go to the almost birthday boy first.

"Hello, sweetie. How are you?" He cooed, taking him out of the crib to lay him on the chancing table. "Did you have a nice sleep? Did you have good dreams?"

Liam didn't expect Louis to answer, and he made grabby hands for him during the entire change, wanting Liam to pick him up.

"I know sweetheart, I know. You wanna be held, but I need to take you out of this wet nappy so you don't get a rash." Liam explained. When he finally finished, he cuddled Louis in his arms and the boy laid his head on his shoulder, calming down slightly.

"Loubear, are you going to let me put you down? I gotta hug Nini too!" Liam Sid. Niall was still in his crib, probably wet too, and he deserved some time with him as well. Louis wined and tightened his arms around Liam's neck. Liam sighed. He didn't want to disturb Harry so early, but he couldn't think of another solution.

"Let's go see papa." Liam said, and walked out of the room to Harry's bedroom. Niall started crying when he saw Liam walking away.

Liam knocked on the door before he opened, but Harry was sound asleep still.

"Harry." Liam whispered. "Please can you cuddle with this one while I get Niall ready?"

"Yeah, sure." Harry answered, still half asleep. Liam out Louis down o the bed, and the boy crawled to Harry's side, attaching himelf like a koala while Liam tried to cover him with the duvet.

"Take him to the kitchen when you're both awake." Liam laughed.

Back in the room, Niall was now crying with his eyes closed and looking at the door, waiting for someone to get him. Liam rushed to his side and lifted him out of his crib. Niall cried for a whole minute before Liam could put him down. They were going to have to deal with two very grumpy boys that day, that was for sure. Liam was planning on setting up all the Christmas decorations that day, maybe it would cheer them up.