Chapter 1 - Depressive as always

Evanora P.O.V

The suns rays were bright behind my closed eyes . Groaning I rolled over so my face was in the pillow. I didn't want to get up. "Evanora!" Well speak of the devil. Linda my foster mum called from the kitchen. This is my filth home so far. Hopefully my last. But you never know when the foster parents think the child is weird so they send you back. That's me. My story started off with me being a newborn baby left outside the adoption home. When people started to see my eyes for the first time they call me blessed from God or whatnot but when I was mad things would explode. They all called me freaks and the devil child. Throughout my life I was bullied and picked on. Being in different home didn't help either.

Sighing I sat up and walked towards the connected bathroom. I didn't face the mirror when I entered because when I look at the girl with shadows under the eyes I cant help but cry. So without looking I grabbed the tooth paste and tooth brush. I prepared the shower while brushing my teeth.

Five minutes later I was out of the shower dressed and ready for school; or should I say hell of my life. My school is called Springs high, the largest high school in town. I gripped my green bag backpack and walked through the halls past the kitchen. I paused to see Linda cleaning up the bench top smiling. The glimmer of coffee in the cup made me frown. John (My foster dad) was gone again. Probably late. "I'm going to school." I said gaining the attention of Linda. Her eyes beamed when she saw me. "Morning sweetie." I roll my eyes and head to the door. They want me to think them a mum and dad. Hell no. The last time I said mum and dad to my other foster parents they told me to never say it again. So I never did.

I unlocked my drawn on locker and grabbed my textbooks. Before I can shut my own locker Darren Stone slammed it. I flinched and slowly turned towards him and Cailyn Bridgmore. Cailyn laughed at my fear. "Scared are we, skank?" The anger in me swirled at in the pit of my stomach but I held it down, if I let it go things will get bad. I look away and clench my hand into fists, "Leave me alone." I murmured. It only brought more laughter. "Why? You think were going to hurt you?" Darren drawled. Just take it, take it and leave it I thought. "I knew it. Freak here is scared." Cailyn speaks up smiling. The bell rang and I smiled inside. None of them are in my classes. Darren pushed me so I hit the lockers hard and slid down them with a grunt. "See you at lunch loser." Cailyn giggled and linked arms with Darren, skipping off to class. I could hear all the cameras and phones clicking at me. The tears started up and they wouldn't stop. Not because I'm sad but because I'm scared and pissed. I hate everyone. I wish they all die and regret what they do to me everyday. i stood up, threw my books to the ground and ran out of school to the forest. I didn't stop.