Chapter 17 - Caged

Lynx
Pace back and forth of the cell. Where is Hex! And where did they take Eva. A door creaking open drew my attention and I watched as one of the guards carry Eva in. "What have you done to her!" I yelled and magic sent me crashing into the wall and the guard threw her in and then slammed the door shut. I was dropped a I ran to Evas side, resting her in my arms. She was so beautiful, even with her skin so pale. She began stirring before opening her eyes.

Evanora

I peeled my eyes open a bit and found my eyes link onto Lynx's. I felt so weak and tired. What did Trix do to me? Lynx brushed some of my hair out of my face and smiled weakly which I returned, well tried to anyway. "What did they do to you?" His voice soft with emotions. "Power..." I whisper. "He took your power?" I shook my head. "...Trix." She took my power. And it hurt like hell. "She what!?" He snapped. He looked angry. I closed my eyes when my brain felt fuzzy. "Shhh don't close your eyes. Stay awake." I slit them opened. "Can't...tired..." I mutter. "No, no don't sleep." I opened them again and looked at Lynx's face. No, there were two faces. Two Lynxs. I shook my heavy head and closed my eyes. "Lynx..." I whispered. I need Hexina.