Chapter 2 - Hexina the teenage witch

Hexina
"Shes a freak!" "No one wants a freak!" "See you at lunch Freak!"

I jolted awake, sweating from the torment and terror from the nightmares. The nightmares of my sisters life. My dead sisters life. The sister whos death is on my hands. I rolled over in my big soft bed and planned to go back to sleep until the warmth and solidness of another body made me jump back in surprise. "Morning sleepyhead" my husband Mason whispered as he tightened his grip on my waist. Mason was the son of Trix, the girl who stole my coven from me after she killed my family. I looked over at Mason, mischief glimmered in his eyes as a smirk crosses his face. Trix demanded I marry Mason and unite our covens together or she would kill me, and if I died, every member in my coven would lose all access to our magic. My coven had natural magic. Right from the Earth power. Nature, the sun, the moon. Trix's coven used herbal magic. medicinal herbs and such. They want Mason and I to provide an heir to Trix's throne so that we can create an entire new species of witch. I hated it. So I handed my throne over and tada, I'm now married to a horny controlling possesive teenage boy. "What are you thinking about my love?" Mason asks running his hands slowly down my body. I grab his hand as it reaches my waist and look up at him to see a devilish smile crossing his face. "Thats further than you usually let me. Progess" he says and uses magic to force my hand away. "You'll get better. Now can I have a good morning kiss?" He asks leaning closer and I turn my head away. He may use medicinal magic but hes father was a dark warlock. He used black magic and now Mason had the same sort of powers. As well as temper. He used dark magic to force me to face him again. "I'll ask once more. Can I have a morning kiss?" He asks again and I had to oblige. He brought his lips down to mine and I kissed him. I tried to make the kiss short but his hand slid up my cheek and through my hair, holding my lips to his. He deepends the kiss, using his tongue to explore my mouth. It was gross. "MASON!" A friends familiar voice called. Mason growled and rolled his eyes as we both looked at the door. Lynx my best friend and left hand man originally from my coven. Loyal to the end. His dark hair covered his left eye but I could still see a hint of his dark brown eyes staring back at me, worry filing them. His black jeans showing the line of his underwear and an unbuttoned shirt showing his tan and muscular body. "Your mother demands your presence" he warns Mason. Mason stands up and walks over to Lynx and buttons up his shirt. "Dont look so disgraceful in front of me and MY wife" he says empfesising of the my part before he leaves. Lynx laughs when Mason finally disappears. "What an asshole" he giggles as he slumps down on my bed and I smile at Lynx. "Saved by the warlock hug?" I said and he smiled, "im just too good" he says as we both laugh.