Chapter 22 - Sisters fight

Hexina
I'm so done. "Me?" She asks stepping back a little stunned at my words. "YES YOU!" I yell again and the fire in the cave sparks alive and burns tall. I hear the sound of an approaching storm. "Hex breath" Lynx says calmly stepping towards me lowering his hands indicating for me to breath. "WHAT THE HELL DID I DO?' She yelled back and the fire burned brighter as my fury grew. She jumped right into Lynxs arms and he wrapped his arms around her protectively. "Hex you need to relax. Your powers are too unpredictable" Lynx says and I growl. "UNPREDICTABLE! MY POWERS ARE UNPREDICTABLE!? WHAT ABOUT YOU? SHES BEEN HERE FOR FIVE MINUTES AND YOURE ALREADY HER WHITE KNIGHT! WHAT HAPPENED TO ME! LAST SUMMER!.....You snuck me out.....took me to that river....we had so much fun and then you kissed me. You know.....that night I almost died....for you... I told Mason that I loved you and that I was going to marry you....not him.....and he almost killed me.....I risked my life for you because I thought you'd do the same....and then you kiss my sister..." i said tears now streaming down my face. "Hex..." he says taking a step forward with Eva still shocked behind him, fear still written in her face. "NO!" I yelled and the flames scorched the top of the cave and lightning hit the closest tree, the leaves burning under the flames. "You're gonna shut up and listen. Shes been here for five minutes and you already have her stumbling over you....I didnt just see the kiss....I felt it.....when you kissed me it seemed as though it meant something back then but now it seemed as though it was chore for you. As if you were forced to kiss me....when you kissed her it was sweet and protecting.....what happened to my protector......the guy who was supposed to love me..." I said tears now falling everywhere. Eva went to say something but I stopped her immediately, "You shut up! I searched for you. Mourned you and then celebrated that you were alive. I thought sisters were meant to love each other.....not steal what the other had....although I never had you did I Lynx..." I said and ran off, flames burning the tree and the fire in the cave still wildly dancing. My heart left in shatters.

Lynx
Uh....okay um. I had no idea what to say or do. I guess.....I felt a connection with Eva the minute I met her. She longed for her family just as I longed for mine. I do care for Hex but....my obligation was to keep her powers under control but she's losing it. I control the flames the best I could and put the tree out so it wouldn't burn more and start a huge forest fire. Eva hasnt said a word since Hex stormed off and god knows when we'll see Hex again. This is all so messed up. I look over at Eva who looked up at me with sad eyes. She's blaming herself. Oh no.