Chapter 18 - Dark side

Hexina
I was in so much pain I blacked out. It was excruciating. Clearly Evanora was in trouble. I could see it. Literally

"Lynx" she whispered as the pain ran through her body. "Stay with me Eva look at me! Open your eyes stay with me!" He yelled desperately grabbing her in his arms but she blacked out again. Or was close to. Suddenly something warm and sweet" pressed against her lips and shock jolted through her body. Did Lynx just.....kiss her?...Nope I cant watch this.

I forced myself awake and I jumped up, jolting from the vision or whatever. "Lie back down" Mason instructed as he gently push me back down and dabbed the cold wet cloth on my forehead. I didn't protest. I was too upset. Lynx....Kissed my sister. whatever. Its not like we're dating or anything. "Whats wrong Hex?" Mason asked and I glared at him. It was none of his business. "Why do you care?" I asked and he looked up me with big puppy eyes. His eyes have changed colour. They aren't as dark anymore. They've completely changed to a golden brown. The kind of eyes you could completely get lost in. Such a same. Such pretty eyes and such an asshole personality. I tried sitting up but Mason went to grab my shoulders again. I glared at him with hard cold eyes. He needs to stop touching me or ill claw his arms off. "Touch me again and I'll tear you to shreds, whether im a little kitty or not ill still tear you to shreds" I said and he lowered his arms. I knew my eyes were glowing the same colour when im a cat and I was glad. When I'm pissed enough my eyes glow, people know to stay out of my way. I tries to leave the room but Mason spelled the door quickly. "Let me out Mason!" I growled and he stood up and shook his head. I run over to him, jumping over the couch using cat like reflexes, I tackled him onto the bed with me straddled on his waist and I raised my fist, "Let me out Mason, I have a sister to get to" I said and he gave me those big eyes again. "Go ahead. Hit me Hex. I deserve it after all ive done. I helped kill your family, I lied to you and told you your sister was dead, I tortured you. But hitting me will not get you out of here. If you leave there are guards outside that door ordered to kill you if you even attempt to leave" He says throwing my off guard and flipping us over so I was underneath him and pinned down once again. "I'm trying to help" He says his lips barely a breath away from mine, "I couldn't stand the thought of you hurt anymore and if I could take it back id do it. The entire situation was complicated and you have no idea had to do for me to able to hurt people without caring but I cant anymore. I cant hurt you anymore" he says and I was kinda shock. While im trying not to believe what hes saying, he sounded sincere and I know when people are lying. I could see in his eyes that most of what he was saying was sincere. Or maybe I was just seeing things cause my minds somewhere else. He stands up releasing me and he looked ashamed, even a little hurt. "I'll leave you alone for a while. I'll bring you something to eat just get some rest okay. You don't seem to be getting much stronger and you're a lot weaker than usual. I'm surprised you found the energy to jump over the couch." He says and I knew it was adrenaline. I could feel me grow weaker with every second. "I'll be back" He said and then muttered something else before leaving the room but I didn't understand what he said. He was right. I needed rest but I didn't want to know what Lynx and Eva was up to. I know all to well the sort of powers Lynx has with a single kiss. He'd have that power, witch or not.