Chapter 29 - Tumbling hearts

Evanora

"HEXINA."

I yelled through our bond again and again. She wasn't responding. Whatever they did to her, she isn't herself. I look around and frown at the bars of the cell. This is like my second time I've been in one. I hit the back of my head on the bars and sigh. I hate this. My head hurts. Probably from yelling to much.

"Eva?" I look up and found Lynx sitting with his legs folded, in front of me. "Can I help you?" I asked him with a raised brow. "I stole water. Do you want some?" Water. He stole water. But I am kinda thirsty. "Okay. But don't you need some too?" He shrugged. "We can always share." I nodded to him as he handed me the water. I took the lid off and swallows the water. It wasn't cold but neither was it warm. I guess it's okay.

Before I could drink it all, is stopped and handed it back without looking directly at Lynx. "Thanks." I mutter.

"Eva. I'm sorry for being a jackass." I snorted. "You sure that's the right word?" He chuckled. "A total dickass, bag of shit?" I giggled a little and looked at him. "Thats better." He moved forward which I allowed. Its okay. I kinda forgive him. I can't stay mad forever. "I'm sorry too. I shouldn't of been that mean to you." Cause, I do have feelings for him. Lynx moved closer, as did I. Our lips met. I went with him. My feelings being mixed together with emotions. I thrust my fingers into his hair and push forward so I could get closer. Lynx bit my lip to get better access. I allowed him more access and let him take over. I love Lynx. He is the one and only for me. He is my knight in shinning armer. My love. He didn't save me, but he let me be myself. He let me love for the first time. He protected me. I love Lynx. His left hand cupped the back of my head while his other held onto my waist. It sent butterflies in the bottom of my stomach. Lynx pushed me backwards so he was on top of me. Never breaking the kiss. His hands left my waist to go under my top. His hands flattened out on my stomach, making circles. I moaned into our joined lips. I could feel him smile. I giggled at little. Lynx's hand moves upwards to the bottom of my lace bra. Before we could go further a cough made us stop and turn towards the cell doors. Hexina and Mason stood there. I pushed Lynx and was gonna explain but she cut me right off. "Its fine. I'm not angry. I'm happy for both of you." Oh. I blushed and bit my lip. "Thank...wait! How do I know your you?" I asked. Lynx put his arm around my waist for comfort. "I'm me." Hex says. I raise a brow. "Prove it." She rolls her eyes. "I love my sister. I will always love her. I won't ever loose you again." Tears sprung. I wiped them away. "There she is." Lynx smiles which Hexina returns. "Did you bring the keys?" Mason speaks up to Hex. She nodded and took them out of her pocket. "Sure did." The keys jingled and the cell door opened. Me and Lynx stood and I ran to Hex, jumping to hug her. She tightly held onto me. I buried my head into her neck. "I love you too sister." I murmur into her neck. I pulled back and let Lynx take my hand. "Come on lets get going." Mason says and we all agree.

We didn't end up getting far. Trix and a few guards surrounded us. "I'm so disappointed Mason." She speaks venom. "We are taking them to you mother. They need discipline." Okay hold up. He better be acting. "Is that so? Why do they need disciplining?" Trix steps forward making me automatically stepping backwards into Lynxs arms. "They love each other." Masons say hesitantly.

"Ah I see, that can be solved." She gave a evil smirk before launching her black magic at me. I squeezed my eyes closed, ready for the hit. It never came because 4 male hands pushed me. One male scream echoed the cells. I opened my eyes just as Mason fell to the ground.