Chapter 14 - The Devil Himself

Hexina

(Rude content)

"I'm gonna rip his balls off then shove them down his throat until he chokes!" I thought to myself as Mason carries me down the hall to his room. Id already been scowlded and burned by Trix. Literally. Burns now covered my entire back, my fur singed off in a straight line. It hurt to moves and Mason likes the fact that I was weak.

We reached his room and he placed me down on the bed, the burning sensation still fresh on my skin. Oh no, I tried standing up to rush to the bathroom or to the closet. Anything. Nope it was too late.

I was completely naked on Masons bed, My human form leaving me exposed and freezing cold. Mason turned around with a smile on his face. "Finally wore off huh Kitty Kat?" He says and I glare at him. I stand off and turn around, grabbing the blanket and wrapping myself in it. I turn back around to see Mason right in front of me. "Mason move I'm getting dressed" I demanded and his smirk grew. "I prefer you like this" He said and wrapped his hand around my back, his fingers dragging over the newly burnt skin making me hiss and step closer to him on instinct. "See you want me closer to" He says and he lays me down on the bed. Oh god. "Mum doesnt want us to provide an heir" he says and he hovers over me, the blankets still stopping all skin to skin contact....until he rips it off exposing my entire body. He smiled, happy with what he had forced beneath him. Asshole. Clearly he was pleased. "Stay" he orders using magic to force me to stay to the bed. Shit, He rips his shirt off me kisses my deeply, his hands sliding all over my body, squeezing my breasts as he hands slid down ward. I swear I was gonna kill him. He undid his belt and I waited for what was next. No guy I know was a gentleman. Other than Lynx, but he had his moments. A hand clasped around my neck, "He wont save you this time so stop thinking about him" Mason ordered before he bit my neck roughly, making me whince in pain. I struggled against the magic as he unbuttoned his jeans. Shit. I didn't have long. Please please. Anyone please. Mason smirked and kissed my neck roughly as he grinded against me and I gasped. "You're getting excited aren't you?" He said biting my neck more. Please. Anyone. A knock on the door stopped Mason in his tracks. He growled, clearly frustrated and folded the blanket over me, "I'll be back" He says buttoning his jeans back up and walking out. I heard that his mother called for him. Anything was better except for being with him. The music holding me to the bed was released and Mason smiled just before leaving the room. "Two things. One, we can finish that later, two....mum wants to see me cause we found your little sister. She'll be with us soon enough" He said and I rushed for the door, growling at him before he slammed the door shut leaving me alone and locked in a room. I quickly got dressed in the only clothes I could find. Some short shorts, a lace bra and one of Masons shirts. Of course he took all my good clothes out. Asshole. I had to save my sister before she becomes Masons new toy or worse...Trix's.