Epilogue

Lynx
Its been a year since Mason died and Hex ran off to get some space. Evas been trynna reach out to her for months but she hasnt gotten any sort of reply. I watched my wife on the couch holding pur adoptive son James. Trix may be his biological mother but that's only so her coven could survive aswell. Eva was singing James a lullaby. Her sweet little voice echoing as our baby drifted to sleeo in her arms. A knock on the door drew both of our attention. "Ive got it" I said and walked over to the door. I opened the door and saw Hex standing in front of me. She looked different. Her once long hair was now short. the purple streak had turned blue and she seemed to be carrying an enormous amount of confidence. "Hello old friend" was her first words and I missed her voice. I completly forgot how she sounded. Unlike Evas soft calm voice, Hex's was filled with responsible and courage. I missed her very much. I pulled her into a hug and she giggled with me. "I missed you so much" we said simultaneously making us both laugh. "Lynx honey who.....is...it" Eva says as she comes around the corner and stares at her sister as if she was a ghost. "Sorry I missed the wedding sister....and the baby" Hexina says as Eva passes James to me and steps closer to Hex. She raises her hand to her sisters face and runs her fingers along Hexina's cheek as if to see that she was real. "Say something only Hexina would say!" Eva demands and Hexina laughs, "how much coffee have you had?" She asks and Eva lunges at her and hugs her. "IT REALLY IS YOU!