Chapter 3 - Running

Evanora
I ran past the neighborhood and town buildings to the forest. The forest is situated in the middle of town. Basically the town circle's the forest. With cold tears I slowed down a little and felt the wind go past me into the trees. It calmed my breathing and I walked into the deep scented forest to my spot. My large tree still stood waiting for me. This tree has been my spot where I come to allow myself freedom from the town and their monsters. I crouched down on the tree with my knees to my chest. I wiped my tears away from my face but they didn't stop running. I've always wondered why my parents left me? No one told me why I was even alone ore where my family were. I think its pretty stupid. Maybe the parents knew I would be a monster so they didn't want me. It doesn't matter anymore. I'm always going to be alone as a freak.

Cold drops splattered the green grass mixed with mud. I slumped back. "You've got to be kidding me?" I muttered through the tears. Even mother nature hates me. I cried harder at the thought. My body shivering and stuttering I cuddled my body closer to myself and cried in my arms. Maybe they are right, maybe I need to die. A soft pidder padda of feet were coming towards me. I buried so they may not see me. I was wrong, "Hey, are you okay?" A smooth male voice shouted from a near distance. "Go away." I said. I felt something warm wrap around my shoulders. "Don't be like that. Why are you crying?" I shrugged my shoulders feeling the jacket or whatever move. Without looking up I moved it closer around me. "Why would you care? You'll just think of me a freak." I snapped. He gave me a light chuckle. "Why would I do that? You seem to be a nice girl." He said. I could tell he crouched down next to me. I shifted away. "Please leave me alone. You shouldn't even know me or care about me. Nobody else does." I finally looked up to see the boy frowning at me. I stopped crying and watched him answer me, "What's your name?" He asks suddenly. "Evanora." I said confused. His shiny eyes focused on me. "Evanora." He whispered. He didn't let me reply cause he stood up and ran. "Hey, come back!" I yelled after him. I have his jacket. "HEY, guy. I have your jacket!" I yelled but he was fast. I lost him. I hugged the black jacket closer to me and the tears slid down. "Thanks for the jacket." I whispered. I fisted my hand and walked back home. I'll give back the jacket. I promise.