Chapter 16 - Sister bond

Hexina
I paced back and forward, occasionally trying to ram into the door again but it was no use. For an hour or so it was totally silent. The only noise in the room was my heavy breathing and the pounding of my heart in my chest.
"Ow" I yelped and looked down at my chest. What the hell. I grunted and fell to the floor. Felt like someone was crushing my lungs, taking away all access to air. This feeling lasted for a minute or two and then faded but I was still in so much pain and damn did I feel sick. Yep I was gonna be sick. I stood up and bolted for the bathroom where I flipped the toilet lid up and puked up everything id eaten. Lynx's cooking didn't taste so good coming back up. I heard the bedroom door open and a familiar laugh echo through the entire room. "Hey little kitty kat. Where are you hiding?" Masons cooed. I was so over this. I stumbled out of the bathroom and glared over at Mason. "What....did you do....to Eva" I demanded to know and his face was completely covered in shock. He teleported over to me and held me up just before I fell to the floor. "Hex what's wrong?" He asks worry filling his voice. I wasn't falling for it. "Where's...Eva" I asked again. "Forget her for a moment we need to take care of you" he says picking me up and carrying me over to the bed. I didnt have the energy to protest. He lays me down and the look on his face is pure worry. Does he really think I'm that stupid? He brings his hand up to my forehead and every touch makes me feel more and more sick. "You're burning up but you're pale as snow." He mutters and I repeat my previous question. "Where.....is....my sister...." I repeat. "Shush. I'll be right back with some cool water" he says and runs off, leaving me feeling crazy sick.

I tried pushing off the bed but every movement made me feel sick. I finally found the energy to stand up but the minute I did the door opened. Mason walked in with a bowl of water and a small cloth. He dropped the cloth and the water on the closest thing he could and rushed over to me. "Hex you need to lie down" he says and rests his hands on my shoulders gently, trying to get me to lie back down. "No Mason..." I said pushing him back with what little energy I had, "I have to find my sister so back off! Stop trying to pretend you care and be the dark son of bitch just like your traitor father!" I yell and his eyes seem to turn darker. He pushes me down on the bed and pins me there. "You want me to be like my dad huh" he says and he rips the shirt I was wearing. "MY FATHER WASNT GENTLE!" He yells and bites down on my neck hard. I grunt as his grip on my hands tighten. Ive never seen Mason like this. What the hell is with him today. Hes actually scaring me. He continued biting my neck hard, definitely going to leave bruised, im pretty sure he drew a little blood as well. "ALRIGHT MASON IM SORRY! JUST STOP PLEASE!" I begged and he pulled away. "You arrogant stuck up bitch" he says and storms out leaving me alone and in pain.

Mason
That stupid bitch. You try to help her and she calls you her father. What the hell. I am nothing like....him. I am like him. I practically just attacked her and put her in more pain than she's already in. What have I done?