Chapter 28 - What Am I doing?

Hexina
What the hell am I doing! I thought but that thought was way at the back of my head and I didnt care. I watched as one guard, Jerick carried Evanora behind Mason and I while Lynx was dragged by two guards. He struggled and cursed at me the entire way. I ignored him. No words he says could hurt me more than how he ripped my heart out. Just thinking about it makes me want him and hes lover dead. "Take them to cells" Mason ordered and I agreed, watching as they were dragged away. Good ridence.

"I have to go see my mother" Mason says hovering over me, both of us shirtless. "But this is what you wanted isnt it?" I pured as I ran my nails over his uncovered chest. He grabbed my arms and pinned them down beside my head. "You my little temptress are gonna get us into trouble" he purrs against my neck as he kisses trails. I tilted my head go the side so he could kiss me more but a knock on the door caused him to growl and sit up. The door ooens and a guard walks in. "Trix is requesting your presence" he says and Mason rolls his eyes. "Does she not know that I was busy before I was so rudely interrupted" he said pointing to me. "My apolgies but Trix seems quiet angry" he says and Mason sighs before turning his head to me. "Sorry baby" he says before leaving with the guard, still shirtless. "HEX WHAT THE HELL!" Eva yells and I grasp my head. Damn she was loud. I try blocking her out but she just keeps yelling. It starts to come back. My sister and my best friend are locked up....because of me. Oh god no. I hurt Eva. I've become a monster. Oh god. I jump out of bed and chuck a shirt on but I stumble backwards and fall on the bed as Eva yells and thoughts about killing her travel through my head. I roll on the bed as I hear the door open. I watch as a needle filled with some purple liquid is put down on the table quickly before Masons hands are pinning my down by the shoulders. "HEY HEY HEXINA LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME!" He yells. He was trynna control me. I push him backwards and scramble away from him. "Dont even try to control me again!" I yelled and scrambled away as he grabbed the needle and came closer to me. "NO MASON GET AWAY FROM ME!"I yelled but he pounced and held me down as the needle peirced my neck. I felt the cold liquid run through my body and I waited for my real voice to fade away but it didnt. The anger and the rage did. I could think straight. I look up at Mason who looked upset. "I didnt realise how strong my mother was getting" he says and even he seems to have changed. "She twisted my mind aswell" he says and I stare at him shocked. He had me. Completly controllable. And he saved me. "Why did you save me?" I asked and he raised his hand to my cheek. "I want you to be mine by choice" he says "but we need to keep up the act okay. Trix will kill you otherwise" he says and I nod. He nods in response and then grabs my hand. "Lets talk to your sister if your head isnt hurting to much" he says and I nod again.