TWO

TWO

Kylee Green believed she was screaming loudly, her screams echoing around her. The haunting sound filling her ears repeatedly, yet no one around her seemed to hear the sound. They continued pass her, barely sparing her a glance as she made her way through the crowd. Her heart beat vehemently, pounding painfully against her fragile chest. Her ears could only focus on the screaming, the sound piercing through everything around her. There was a never ending war going on in her mind, the war drums pounding loudly against her skull like thunder in the sky.

The brunette jumped as a hand grabbed her arm, her hazel eyes meeting the honey ones that belonged to the culprit. Stiles Stilinski was watching her nervously, his golden eyes darting around the hallway, "something is seriously up with Scott."

Confused, Kylee shook her head, not fully understanding what he meant, "is he sick?" She questioned. She thought she had seen him this morning on the way to her first period, maybe she was wrong though.

The male sighed loudly, shaking his head as he dragged her out of the building. He continued to his gray-blue jeep, ignoring her protests, "you have straight A's, missing a few hours won't affect you." He stated forcing her into his jeep. "It will be easier for me to show you than explain to you." He added taking off out of the school parking lot.

Kylee watched the trees fly pass them, the male racing towards his house at a concerning speed, "How much adderall have you had today?"

"That's not important," he answered pulling to a stop, the female whipping forward at the sudden movement. Exiting the Jeep, she followed him into his house and up to his room, the male immediately darting to his computer. His mouth ran a mile a minute as he began to talk, explaining everything he's found and witnessed so far.

She listened quietly, her hazel eyes darting across the papers he placed in her hands, "so there are wolves in California?"

"Not wolves but werewolves," Stiles stressed, planting his hands on his hips as he stared her down.

"Werewolves?" She rose a single eyebrow, her lips pursing at the whimsical idea. "This isn't one of your games Stiles."

"Look," The male shook his head. "I'm not joking about this. I've been searching all night. I drove to school just to get you because I knew you wouldn't come if I just texted you." She had to give him credit for that one, she wouldn't have come if he just text her. She would have ignored it and focused on her classes, her goals blaring loudly in her mind as she did so. "There are no records of wolves in California in 60 plus years, yet my father found wolf hair on the body. Scott can suddenly play lacrosse, and smell and hear things he shouldn't be able to."

Kylee watched Stiles worried as he paced around his room, his hands running along his head in frustration. "Have you told him any of this?" She wondered.