TEN

TEN

Kylee flinched as the words repeated in her head, her heart heavy as she limped her way through the hall. Isaac walked beside her ranting about their test in Chemistry class that they were headed to, yet the female heard none of it.

He's dead Kylee. We watched him get killed.

Kylee jumped when Isaac ran a hand in front of her face, gaining her attention. The female realized she was standing still in the hallway, staring straight ahead lost.

"Are you okay?" The male questioned, stepping in front of her. He looked down at her with worry, his blue eyes shinning bright in the dimly lit hallway.

Kylee forced a smile on her face, nodding slowly, "Yeah sorry just trying to go over everything in my head for the test." Her attention shifted past the male in front of her landing on Stiles' father.

"You'll do fine, Chemistry is one of your best subjects." Isaac responded, a shy smile in his face as he shifted uneasily in his spot. "Don't stress." He added.

Kylee nodded anxiously, "I'm just nervous." She lied, shifting her position on the crutches. The arm pieces dug into her arm pits, making her unbelievably sore. "Uh, I'll see you in class?" Her attention returned to the Sheriff, she wanted to speak with him, she needed to make sure he stayed safe especially after the event from a few nights ago.

"Okay," Isaac gave her another timid smile before continuing down the hall leaving the female alone for a moment. She closed her eyes breathing deeply before opening them, her eyes landing on the sheriff who was now joined by his son.

Making her way towards the Stilinski duo, Kylee entered at the tale end of their conversation, her hazel eyes assessing the situation as Stiles took her bag from her.

"Dad, you've never dealt with this kind of thing before, okay? At least not like this." Stiles spoke firmly, his eyes locked on his father.

"I know, which is why I brought in people who have." The teens followed the Sheriffs look, a cop and two others standing not far from the three of them. "State detective." Focusing back on both teens the male spoke, "Go take your test."

"Promise us you'll be safe?" Kylee spoke up before the older male could walk away.

"I will be safe," Noah smiled at the girl he had began to see as a daughter in the past few years. "Now go take your test."

"I'm pretty sure Mr. Harris has it out for all of us," Kylee stated as Stiles and herself began to walk away, the Sheriffs laughter following after them. "Lets pray we don't die." She added, glancing up at Stiles.

"I think we need to do more than pray," Stiles answered, a groan escaping his lips as they neared the door to the classroom. They could visibly see Mr. Harris standing in the front of the class, completely prepared to kill each and every one of his students.