SIX

SIX

Kylee watched nervously as Scott rushed through the halls. She moved as quickly as she could to stay by his side, her eyes darting between the new wolf and their spastic friend. "So you had a dream about being with your girlfriend, that isn't not normal." The brunette stated. "In fact I'd be worried if you didn't have dreams about her "

"No," Scott stressed. "I lost control."

"So you killed her?" Stiles said opening the door and holding it open for the other two.

"I don't know, I just woke up and I was sweating like crazy and couldn't breathe. I'd never had a dream were I woke up like that before." Scott answered, glancing back at his friends as he answered.

"Really? I have, it usually ends a little differently." Stiles responded.

Kylee shivered at his words, shaking her head vigorously, "never give us that much detail about you in bed again."

Stiles nodded, tucking his lips into his mouth, "noted."

"I mean, that I've never had a dream that felt that real," Scott said, glancing over at Stiles.

"Let me take a guess here though-"

"No I already know; you're going to say it has something to do with my date with Allison." Scott interrupted Stiles. "Like I'm going to lose control and rip her throat out."

"No, of course not." Scott and Kylee looked to Stiles with an eyebrow raised, silently saying 'you're lying'. "Yeah, that's totally it." Stiles mumbled looking away. "Hey, come on its going to be fine. Personally I think you are handling this pretty well. I mean it's not like there is a lycanthropy for beginner's class you can take."

"Yeah, not a class but maybe a teacher." Scott said. Kylee looked between the boys beside her, catching onto Scott's words quickly.

"Who? Derek!?" Stiles smacked Scott on the back of the head. "Are you forgetting the part where we tossed him in jail?"

The brunette twirled around in front of them, taunting the boys, "if only you had listened to me to begin with." She smiled innocently at them, fluttering her eyelashes to emphasize her point. She had always been right for the most part, if only they would start realising that.

"Not helping Kylee," Stiles stated as they continued past her. The brunette huffed, hurrying after them.

"Yeah I know, but chasing her, dragging her to the back of the bus. It all felt so real." Scott explained as Kylee joined them once again.

"How real?"

"Like it actually happened."

The three pushed open the doors to go outside, stopping in their tracks at the sight in front of them. A bus was backed towards the school, the back door bent and hanging slightly off its hinges. Blood was splattered all over it. "I think it did." Stiles stated, eyes glued to the bloody scene before them.