TWELVE

TWELVE

Laying out on Stiles' bed with her phone in front of her, Kylee watched as Stiles and Derek moved around the room. Stiles was messing with things near his computer and in his book bag. While Derek stood in front of Stiles' book shelf, looking through the books he had so he could look busy when Danny got here.

"How do you know he can do this?" Kylee asked, looking up from playing a game on her phone.

"I may have looked through his records." Stiles mumbled, looking slightly ashamed of his actions.

"Right," Nodding, Kylee went back to her game, glancing towards Stiles as he got up to answer the door after the doorbell sounded through the house. Looking back down at her phone, she saw the game was no longer on the screen. Instead Isaac's name lit up the screen, bringing a smile to her face. "hey!"

"I thought you were helping me with Chemisty before the game?"

"Crap! I'm so sorry. I completely forgot. I just came over to Stiles' house to work on some homework and we got busy do-"

"Oh," Isaac interupted. "Maybe another time then?"

"Of course!" Kylee sat up quickly. "I'm so sorry Isaac, I didn't mean to loose track of time."

"Oh yeah, it's fine I promise," Isaac responded.

"I'm coming to the game tonight," Kylee added smiling softly even though he couldn't see.

"Great, so I'll see you there?"

"Definitely," Kylee smiled before they ended the call. She looked up from her phone, flashing a smile as Danny entered the room following behind Stiles.

"Hey," Danny said giving her a smile.

"Hey," Kylee said glancing at Derek who sat in a chair in the corner reading from...the dictionary? The female raised an eyebrow at that before shaking her head.

Danny followed her line of sight, "who is that?" He asked.

"That, oh-that's my uh-cousin! Yeah Miguel." Stiles answered, making Kylee slap her hand over her face to hide her laughing. Derek sent her a glare, daring her to continue laughing with a simple look.

"And why does he have blood on his shirt?" Danny asked after a moment.

"Oh, that, he gets these real nasty nose bleeds." Stiles answered Danny before turning towards Derek, his eyes twinkling with amusement. "Hey Miguel, didn't I tell you, you could borrow one of my shirts?"

Stifling her laughter, Kylee watched as Derek threw the book onto the bed in front of her, glaring at Stiles and the female before going towards the dresser as Stiles began explaining to Danny what they needed. The brunette watched him as he removed the shirt he wore, her eyes widening in surprise at the muscle underneath. Derek had definitely grown since she last saw him, no longer was he a skinny little thing with little muscles. Now he was strong and definitely looked the part. Derek caught her eyes, an odd look filling his as he saw her expression.