ELEVEN

ELEVEN

"Can one of you explain how this is possible?" Kylee shouted, her stress levels through the roof. She glanced behind her in her seat, eyes widening as the headlights appeared closer than before. "Please go faster!" She worried, eyes meeting Stiles. The male was in the front seat, his vision switching between in front of them and behind them.

"If I go any faster, I'll kill us!" Scott stressed, switching gears as he sped down the streets of Beacon Hills. Derek's Camero was quick, although whosoever car was behind them was just as quick. Kylee was still confused on how Derek was alive, and had been questioning the boys for the past four hours.

"If you don't go faster, the hunters will kill us!" Stiles snapped twisting around in his seat to look back at the car chasing closely behind them.

Kylee glanced behind them, shifting carefully to not hurt her injured leg anymore than it already did. She watched the car behind them slow before turning away from them, confusing the brunette. "They're gone." She informed the males, facing forward once again.

Stiles sighed, glancing back at Kylee before reaching forward and turning on the police scanner he stole, "hey who do you think it is? Kate or Chris?"

Scott shot his male best friend a look, "I don't think it matters, whoever it is they want Derek dead."

Kylee shifted, popping up between the two front seats, "would either of you like to explain to me how he is alive? Last I heard from the two of you, he had a hand through his chest and blood coming out of his mouth." The female shrugged, "pretty sure that means he died."

"I don't even fully know myself, "Scott answered shaking his head as the scanner buzzed to life.

"Suspect on foot heading towards the iron works" Scott quickly turned the wheel, taking off in the direction of Iron Works.

He slowed to a stop once he spotted Derek, Stiles opening the door. The honey eyed boy shouted out the open door, "get in," before darting to the backseat with Kylee, narrowly missing hitting the female with his foot.

The three watched Derek look at them, before looking up at something else and then darting to the car. He slumped into the passenger seat, slamming the door and shouting for Scott to take off, bullets bouncing off the car.

"What part of laying low don't you understand!" Scott shouted as he drove away from the scene.

Derek snapped once they took off and were away from the shower of bullets. "Dammit, I had him!"