Chapter 4

I woke up to the sound of thunder. It was already 10 in the morning. Shit. I only have 2 hours to get ready for my date. Wait? Why am I even worrying about this? I shouldn't even go. It's not like he knows where I live. But what if he does find me?  I was going to give myself a headache with all of these unanswerable questions.

 I got up and scurried across the hall to take a shower, but Haley beat me to it. I spotted her blonde hair coming towards me and I quickened my pace to the bathroom. "Where do you think you're going missy?" She called from across the room. "To the shower." I stated, hoping she couldn't see my neck. "Hold on, where were you yesterday? You came in and locked the door so I never got to see you." I was panicking. " I, Uh just wanted to give you and Niall some space. I didn't want to intrude."

She shook her head at me in annoyance. "Oh bullshit. Niall left before you came back, why are you lying to me?"

 I gave in. "I was out for a walk and, " I was stopped short. "Emilee Marie Kownacki is that a hickey on your neck?!?!?" She ran over to me to get a closer look. "Who the hell gave you this?"  Shit.

 "Well here's the thing, I'm not really sure." Confusion clouded her face. "Let me expain." I said and gave her all the details about my encounter with 'Luke'. Including the part where he texted me.

 "So what do you think I should do?" I asked her. "I say you go on the date with him. Bad boys are sexy and he could be the one. After all this shit with your Uncle, you could use a boyfriend. Just be careful. I could never let anything happen to my little Emmy." She whimpered as my thoughts drifted to the bad boy with the nice lips.

Little did I know that Luke was the only person who could fix me.