Chapter 26

I didn't try to escape Jeff's grasp as he led me up the stairs to a small room. A small white chair and matching couch were the only thing in the room besides two girls.

 One was tall and had brownish/blondish hair while the other stood only a few inches taller than me with blonde hair. When we entered the room, their looks of pity almost made me cry again.

 I could tell by their looks that this wasn't a one time thing.

 "Girls!" Jeff barked and their faces turned from pity to fear.

 "I want you to take our guest to go get changed into the outfit I picked for her." Jeff smirked.

 "Yessir." The tall one answered and ushered me to a closet at the back of the room.

 Once the door had closed, they released a sigh of relief.

 "We need to get you out of here as soon as possible." The blonde one said. Then she looked at me and smiled.

 "Oh. I'm Jillian and this is Allison." She said, pointing towards the tall one.

 "Oh... hi.." I said softly.

 "Aw, babe. We need to get you somewhere safe." Allison cooed.

 "I know," I sighed, "but I need to get Luke first."

 "Okay... we need to dress you real quick though... last time, Jeff wasn't very happy." Jillian spoke and lifted the bottom of her shirt to reveal a long cut across her stomach.  I gasped and Allison gave me a sympathetic smile.

 "It's okay, you get used to the beatings. Jeff is never satisfied.. he takes out his anger on us."

 My heart broke into a million pieces.

"Why are you guys still here then?" I asked.  "He's our biological father." Jillian said and I gasped.

 "Our mother never told us, and then one day he just came storming into our house and demanded for money. Our mother was so stubborn, she let him take her life, that day. All because she wouldn't let him control her."

 I opened my mouth to speak, but a pounding at the door startled us.

 "She better be ready in there girls!" Jeff called out and a sob escaped my lips.

 I fell into Allison's arms and she comforted me while Jillian grabbed my 'outfit'. She held up a small piece of lace fabric.

 It was thin and only covered a small portion of my body.

 Tears escaped my lips as I slipped on the awful outfit. Chains hung off of the lace and a small bow was placed on each shoulder strap.

 "Don't worry, were gonna get you out of here Emilee." Jillian said and I gave her my best smile.

 "Thank you guys." I whispered and forced myself out the door to face Jeff.  He took in my appearance and gave me a smirk.

 "Damn, you look hot in the clothes I pick." He growled and I gagged.

 "Cmon baby, lets go." He said and led me to a small bedroom. He shut the door behind him and shifted towards me. His body made contact with mine and his lips met my neck.  I held back my tears as he laid his hands on my waist.

 It felt wrong. It felt nothing like Luke.

 Luke was gentle and cared about me, as Jeff just wanted to get in my pants and make me suffer.  He sensed I wasn't cooperating  and stopped.

 "If your not going to listen to me here... you might listen to me in front of loverboy."  He snarled and I screeched.

 "No! I'll listen I promise!" I cried but he shook his head.