Chapter 33

"I swear Luke, if you dont give me the remote I will kill you." I said jokingly.

 He smirked at me as he plopped down on the couch that was once only occupied by me.

 "And what are you gonna do? I'm twice your size Em. You honestly have no chance babe." He smiled in fake pity at me.

 I sighed and decided to just deal with the fact that I was never going to get the remote back and Luke happily flipped through the channels until he found some movie I wasn't interested in.

While he sat there, engrossed in his movie, I pulled out my phone and scrolled through tumblr and instagram, not noticing Luke slowly moving closer to me.

 When I finally felt him, he had his head laid on my stomach and his hand played with a string of my hair.

 "Im bored." He said and looked up at me with his big blue eyes.

 "Then you should go do something.." I joked and slid off the couch to the kitchen.

 As I reached to pull a cup down from the cubbord, Luke's large hands wrapped around my waist and he placed his head on my shoulder.

 "I meant, I want to do something with you." He mumbled into my neck, making me shiver.

 "Okay. What do you want to do?" I asked and turned so our noses almost touched.

 "We should go to the beach." He answered and I nodded eagerly.

 He chuckled.

 "Your so cute..." He mumbled, then leaned in so his lips were touching mine.

 This kiss sent shivers down my spine and butterflys to my stomach. It was sweet and made me think about how much I loved the boy in front of me with all the tattoos.

 We pulled apart, then stood there for a little bit just taking in each others company.

 "Okay babe, go get ready, I cant wait to see what you look like in a bikini." Luke winked and I blushed and scurried to the bedroom.

  I slid on a camoflauge, v bikini with a tribal cover up that read WILD HEART in cheeta print, some jean shorts and added a my pair of white sandals.

 I checked my appearence in the mirror, then walked out to Luke.

 He looked up from his phone and his jaw dropped.

 His blue eyes were wide and he coughed awkwardly when he noticed he was staring.

 "Uhm.. you... you look damn sexy." He coughed and I laughed.

 "Thanks." I winked and looked down to see he was wearing a white shirt and a pair of dark blue swim trunks.

He took my hand and the car keys and led us outside to the car.

---------------

Luke's Point of View.

 The wind blew her hair around her face as we drove.

 The windows were rolled down and the music was turned up all the way.

 At a stoplight, I turned and looked at her.

 She looked beautiful, as always. Her tan skin matched her sunglasses and I couldn't wait for her to show her swimsuit.

 "Luke what are you staring at?" She asked.

 I smiled at her innocence.

 "Something beautiful." I smiled and she blushed, making her cheeks a dark pink.

 We finally pulled up to the small part of the sand made for parking.

 I grabbed the beach towels and the bag contining our things and practically ran to the ocean.

 I dropped our stuff in the sand and excitedly waited for Emilee.

 I havent been to the beach in forever, and I couldnt wait for Em to join me.

 She walked over and slowly pulled her top and shorts off, revealing a camo bikini.

 I didn't even care if she saw me staring this time because my eyes weren't coming off of her.

 She looked down at the ground and crossed her arms over herself.

 I frowned and made my way over to her. I put my hands on her waist and forced her eyes up to mine.

 "Why are you so insecure? You are incredibly beautiful. You shouldn't worry about what people think. I'm going to have to fight off all the guys that are looking at you anyways babe." I said to her and a small smile appeared on her face.

 "Okay." She said in a small voice.

 She took my hand and pulled me with her to the huge ocean in front of us.

 She shreiked as her body made contact with the water.

 I ran in front of her and pulled her out into the deeper water.

 My feet could touch the ground, but with her 5'1 figure, she struggled to keep her head above water.

 She wrapped her legs around my waist and laid her head on my bare chest. People stared at us, but I didnt care.

 "You good Em?" I asked her.

 "I've never been better." She said.

 And that was all that mattered in that moment. If she was happy, then so was I.

------------

hey guys! im super sorry about this chapter, i have no idea what i was writing...

 PLEASE comment and vote!

leave me ideas and things i should work on!

                               -em xx