Chapter 30

Luke and I had spent our day back together watching tv and being lazy.  I would lay on my back and he would lay on top of me with his head on my stomach so I could play with his hair.

 I wasn't much, but it was honestly one of the best days of my life.

 "Emilee?" Luke asked in the middle of a tv show I wasn't paying much attention to.

 "Mh?" I mumbled.

 "I want coffee." He responded, then looked up at me with puppydog eyes.

 I shook my head at him and shuffled out of my comfortable seat to stand up.

 "Oh, babe come here."

 I sighed and shuffled over to him. "I guess I'll go get your stupid coffee Luke." I kidded.

 He stood up and placed his lips on mine.

 I smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck and his were around my waist.  Luke pulled away and then planted another kiss on my forehead.

 "Be careful Em." He said seriously.

 "Don't worry about me." I chuckled.

 "I'm always worried about you Em." He smiled and I grabbed my wallet and walked to the small coffee shop that was up the street.

 It was chilly outside, so I pulled my jacket closer around my body and walked a little bit faster than usual.

 I scurried to the door and sighed in relief as the warm air cascaded around my body.

 "Hi! Welcome to The Coffee House!" A peppy voice said from the counter.

  I smiled up at a tall girl with dark blonde hair and beautiful blue eyes. She had freckles scattered across her face and she was very pretty.

 "Hi. Can I get two carmel mocha lattes?" I asked and she nodded and told the order to the man making the drinks.

 We made small talk while we waited for the drinks to be finished.

 "So what's your name?" The girl asked.

 "Im Emilee. You?" I grinned.

 "Jenna. You seem like a nice girl Emilee, we should hang out sometime." She said and I pulled out my phone so we could exchange numbers.

 Once the drinks were done, I thanked Jenna and walked back to our apartment.

 I swung open the door and shivered as I laid the coffee down in front of Luke.  He stood up and wrapped his arms around my freezing body.

 "Why didn't you drive?" He scolded me.

 "I d-don't k-know." I shivered into his body.

"Well get over here and warm up."

 He pulled me over to the couch and wrapped laid a blanket on top of us.

 Luke reached over and grabbed our coffees and we sipped them slowly so we wouldn't burn ourselves.

 Slowly after we had finished our coffee and settled down, we were both dozing off to the sound of each other breathing.

-----------------------

The sound of my phone ringing ripped me out of my sleep.  I groaned and leaned over Luke to reach my buzzing phone.

 "Hello?"  I asked groggily.

 "Emilee! Were going dress shopping today and we were wondering if you could make it, Luke can go with Niall for tuxes.?"" Haley said through the phone.