Chapter 9

"Emilee do you promise me you'll be okay?" Haley asked as Luke took the last box to the car.

"I promise." I said and pulled her into a tight hug.

"I'll miss you Em." She said. "And you better watch out cause I'll be visiting. This is your first real date in years and Lord knows what could happen"

I laughed and Luke popped into the doorway. "You ready Em?"

"Yeah." I said as I intertwined my hand in his and strolled to the car, taking a look back at Haley's house.

"This is the only place I ever called home." I said and smiled at the memories that were made here.

_____________________________________________________________________________

I sat down after the final box was unpacked.

He had an amazing apartment.

Two bedrooms, two bathrooms, a living room, kitchen, and a computer room that was turned into a music room for the both of us. I don't think I could ever be happier.

Luke entered the room and grinned at me. "I'm so glad you moved in with me, I hated living alone." He said.

I leaned forward and placed a kiss on his lips. His tongue slid into my mouth and I parted my lips letting him enter as the kiss turned heated.

My hands found their was to his hair and pulled making a moan come out of his lips.

 "Emilee."

His hands were on my thighs and he lifted my up and I wrapped my legs around his long torso.

He made his way to the bedroom, never breaking the kiss, his lip ring cool against my mouth.

He set me down on the bed, straddling me. He hovered over me trying to pull my shirt off but I stopped him. "Not yet Luke."

He looked at me with understanding as he lifted himself off of me and pulled me into a standing position. "Don't worry, we'll get there soon enough." He said with I wink and I shook my head at him.

We ended up watching some show on tv and he kept stealing kisses throughout, making me giggle.

 These four days had gone by too fast, but unlike the rest of my speedy life, these moments mattered.

As my eyes drooped Luke said "Emilee, I think I'm falling in love with you." and before I drifted off I muttered a "me too."