Chapter 5

There was a heavy pound at the door. I scurried down the stairs and loked through the small window. Luke? I was supposed to meet him

 He was wearing a tight white shirt with black skinny jeans and his hair was gelled up in the same style it was yesterday. He looked me up and down and smirked.

 I was wearing black skinny jeans and a Nirvana teeshirt with a gray beanie perched on my head. "You look even sexier today babe." He said, taking his lip piercing between his teeth.

 "I thought we were gonna meet up there." I said. "and how do you know where I live?"

"I decided I should pick you up." He said ignoring the second question I asked.

 A black BMW was parked outside of the house. Luke's hand was on my back as he escorted me to his vehicle. He opened the door for me and then jogged around the front to take the drivers side.

 How gentleman like.

 "So where are we going?" I ask. "It's a surprise." He said and looked down at me with his piercing blue eyes and a smirk painted on the canvas of his face.

Soon we pulled up in front of a larger building with graffiti scattered along the walls. "Where are we?" I asked him, looking at the building in awe. "My favorite club." He said looking up fondly.

 "This was the first place I got laid." He said to me with a wink and I stared at the ground so he wouldn't see my burning cheeks. "What, nobody's ever tried to come onto somebody as sexy as you?" He said, licking his lips and I shook my head no.

 He stepped towards me, causing my back  to make contact with the brick building. His lips met my ear and his hot breath tickled my neck. "Well, baby I'm gonna be the first to make you scream." He said and started to bite my neck, making me whimper.

 "Luke , p-please stop." I begged.

 "No baby I brought you to see what I could make you do."

 He stopped then, abruptly.

 "We need to get you something to wear, something I'm gonna take off of you later."

 His smirk set me off the edge. "Look, I don't know why you chose me to be your little one night stand buddy, but I don't want to be just some girl for you to play with." I said, trying to break out of his strong hold on my arm.

 He didn't say anything to me. He just pulled me into a dark dressing room in the building, handed me a dress and left me.

 Well fuck.