Chapter 14

I woke up to Luke's arms wrapped around me.

His legs were tangled with mine and his face was behind mine and his breath tickled my skin, making me smile.

"What are you smiling at?" He asked, flipping me over so i was layed on top of him.

"Nothing." I smiled and bit my lip, making him shuffle.

"God damn, Emilee, you cant do that to me. You look so sexy."

I giggled and pushed myself up into a standing position.

"And where do you think your going missy?" Luke asked.

He stood up and wrapped his arms around me from behind.

"Wherever you go." I said, then laughed. "Im so cheesy."

Luke laughed with me.

Luke spun me around to look at him.

"We should do something today." He said.

I nodded. "Where do you wanna go?"

He thought for a minute, before a smile crept onto his face.

"I know, go get dressed in something comfortable but not too comfortable." He winked, then left the room to let me change.

------------------------------------------------

I finally decided on wearing a pair of white shorts and a All Time Low muscle tee. Then added minimum make up and a pair of black sunglasses with white VANS.

I walked out of the room to see Luke sitting on the coach.

He was wearing a pair of white basketball shorts and a red, loose fitting shirt.

He stood up and looked me up and down, then smiled.

"How did I get a girl as beautiful as you?" He asked taking my hand and leading me to the car.

The drive was about 15 minutes, then we pulled up into a huge amusement park.

I couldnt hide my excitement as i pulled Luke over to the ticket stand.

We got so many tickets, both of our pockets were stuffed.

His hand was still in mine as we walked over to the first ride.

The line for the rollercoaster wasnt that long and we were in the car in a matter of 5 minutes.

As the cart descended i looked over to Luke.

He looked like a little kid.

His smile took up his whole face

His hand were held high in the air.  and is screaming almost broke my ear.

We got off and rode just about every other ride.

We walked around looking for another ride and his eyes landed on a Knock-Down-The-Bottle game.

He dragged me over to the booth and handed the man a five dollar bill.

"Im gonna win this one for you Em." He said, making me blush.

His tounge was stuck out in concentration as he aimed for the three bottles in fornt of him.

He threw the ball, hitting all three bottles and knocking them down in the process.

I giggled as the man handed Luke a giant stuffed giraffe and he handed it to me.

"For you princess." He said and I kissed him on the cheek.

He put his arm around my back and led me to another ride.

"Em, we forgot to go on the ferris wheel!" Luke said.

My eyes widened and my palms started to sweat.

Luke's eyes met mine as he turned to look at me.

"Whats wrong Em?" He asked, then realization was formed into his facial expression.

"Your afraid of heights arent you?" He asked and i nodded, looking at the ground.

His hand met my chin, lifting my head up so our eyes met.

"You dont need to worry about anything baby. Ill be right there beside you. I promised I wouldnt let anything happen to you." He said.

I smiled up at him and said a small. "Okay." and he led me to the ferris wheel.

We were sat in the swing, his hand never leaving mine.

The swing started to move, and my eyes got wide again.

I stuffed my head into Luke's chest as we moved up higher and higher into the air.

His arms wrapped around me and his fingers ribbed soothing circles in my back.

Suddenly we stopped at the top.

Of course.

"Em, its okay. Just look." Luke said.

I peeped my head out of Luke's chest and took in the scene around me.

The whole park was lit up in beautiful colors.

Luke laughed at me as my mouth hung open.

The fear of falling soon formed in the pit of my stomach again and i leaned into Luke, laying my haed on his chest.

"Its okay Em, i got you."

And in that moment with Luke, i felt invinsible.

The only person i loved was sitting next to me, there was a beautiful view, and nothing could hurt me.

And in the life i was living right then, I felt like nothing could ever hurt me.

Not even myself.