Chapter 15

We got home around 12 and we were exhausted.

With Luke's arm around me and my arm around my giraffe, we made our way to the bedroom.

------------------------------------------------------

"No, No, No!" I yelled.

Luke's footsteps padded along the floor and he entered the room, worry in his eyes.

"Em are you okay?" He asked.

I laughed, maybe a little too hard, because tears started to stream down the side of my face.

"I was just watching football." I said and his frown turned into a grin.

"American football right?" He asked.

I nodded, my eyes never leaving the screen.

"Who's your favorite team?" He asked, his eyes averting to the TV screen.

"You can't laugh at me okay..?" I said and he nodded.

"I like The Cleveland Browns.." I said looking at him.

He looked away trying to hide his smile, and he looked like he was going to pass out.

"Fine, go ahead and laugh." I said and his beautiful laughter filled the small room, making me smile.

"Yeah, I guess it's pretty funny eh?" I said.

He nodded and continued to laugh.

"Who's your favorite team?" I asked.

"I kinda like Denver." He said, his eyes meeting mine again.

"Ya know what Luke? We don't even know that much about each other." I said.

"Okay. How about we just ask each other questions then?" He said and I smiled again.

------------------------------------------------------

In the end I had figured out a lot.

Luke was 15 when he moved away from his parents, his favorite color is Navy Blue, he loved the summertime, he has no siblings, his favorite band is Nirvana and he wants to tour around the world in a band.

What he found out about me is that I play 4 instruments, I love pizza, my favorite color is light blue, I loved the summer, I don't have a favorite band, and that I played basketball until my parents died.

"I guess there's a lot we don't know about each other." Luke said, tangling his hand in mine.

"And you know what else?" I asked.

"We still have a million more things we don't know about each other."

He smiled at me and played with a piece of my hair.

"I'm gonna know everything about you before you know it." He said and kissed my forehead.

"Wanna order a pizza?" I asked and he laughed.

"Sure. Pepperoni?"

I nodded and he smiled and picked up the phone to order.

Suddenly my phone buzzed, signaling I had a text.

Don't think you can escape from us. Luke cant protect you from everything. He may be your dream guy, but we're your worst nightmare. Oh and don't tell loverboy about this, or he wont be around anymore to protect you. -Jeff

The phone fell out of my hand and hit the floor and I quickly kneeled down to pick it up.

I looked around the room making sure Luke didn't see, and he was in the other room on the phone.

I couldn't tell him, I would rather die than see Luke suffer.

I had to keep this a secret, to protect my guardian angel.

I stuffed my phone in my back pocket and a thought popped into my head, how did all these people get my number?