Why? (Fred x Reader)

Hello my lovelies. So... I'm making this one a friendship one I guess. So yeah... Hope you like it! Send requests too.

Warning: Swearing & crying bc who wouldn't cry over Fred?
Words: 621
Request: my own

Walking shakily into the Great hall, you noticed everyone turn and give you glares. Some out of fear, some out of distrust. Who wouldn't though? You were one of them. A death eater. Not by choice, of course. They threatened to kill everyone you love so that's why you joined. The only ones to believe you were your friends and some of the teachers.

Ignoring the looks, you scanned over the faces in the crowded Great Hall. The feeling of death and despair lingering in the air, your heart stopping as you saw the Weasleys crying. Someone was missing. Looking over their faces, your eyes widened in horror and you kept muttering 'no' as you realized Fred Weasley was missing. 'Not my best friend. One of my partners in crime. Please God, not him.'

Rushing forward, you saw a sight you never thought you'd see. Fred's lifeless body with a ghost of a smile on his lips. The Weasleys were your second family. As you ran forward to crouch next to Fred, George grabbed your arm and hugged you tightly. 

"(Y/n), I can't believe he's really gone. It doesn't seem real." George whispered before he made heart wrenching sobs and clung to you for support. As you closed your eyes, you felt memories wash over you.

Standing a little ways away you saw two handsome ginger twins pulling pranks on each other. Smiling up at your mother, she nodded as you ran forward and jumped on one of the twins back.

"Ah! The ninja has caught me! What ever shall I do for you Madame?" Fred said jokingly as you climbed down his back and stared into his warm brown eyes. Smiling, you lifted your arms and said "Carry me!" To which he oblige. Soon, George and him were tickling your sides as your (y/h/c) hair fell from its already messy bun.

As the sun started to set after hours of joking around, you all lay down on the ground and began to talk about nonsense before George spoke. "(Y/n), Fred, promise that we'll always be the best of friends. That we won't leave each other in the darkest of times." George whispered the last part. You nodded and kissed both of the Weasley Twin's cheeks before muttering "I solemnly swear I am up to no good." Which Fred said at the same time.

Being brought back to reality seemed to make something in you click. "YOU PROMISED FRED! YOU PROMISED YOU WOULDN'T LEAVE IN THE DARKEST OF TIMES. YOU SOLEMNLY SWORE!!" At that, you broke down in George's arms and began to cry, your shoulders shaking violently from the sobs coming from you that quieted the room more. As George held you and the rest of the Weasleys comforted each other, you knew you would always have one question.

Why? And you also knew for sure, this was just the beginning of the road to recovery for Fred not only took his heart to the grave, but also everyone else's heart. Casting one more look at Fred, you whispered. "I solemnly swear I am up to no good. Rest easy up there Freddie." And with that, you realized you had to be strong for everyone else. Hugging George, you swore to yourself you'd be strong for him.

Always, Mischief Manage. ❤

Sooo, how was that for my 1st imagine? 2nd one should be up sometime tonight or tomorrow when I get back from school! Love you guys and stay positive❤ #MischiefManageISolemlySwearIAmUpToNoGood