I can't! ( Dean Thomas X Reader)

Hey everyone! Sorry I haven't updated in a LONG, LONG time but... i've been busy. Drama and school and ROTC have taken over my life for majority of the year. I hope y'all are having a blast and I hope y'all like this imagine!  So.. Yeah.     

                                                                                                                                                        XX ~ Miranda/Randy

Warning: Cuteness

Word count: 568

In this, you're a Slytherin and in year 5.

(y/n)= your name
(t/e/c)= their eye color
(y/f/n)= your friends' name

You couldn't stop looking over at him. The way he smiled, the way he laughed, the way his eyes shone brightly when he was talking about something he liked. You knew you shouldn't like him but when had you ever listened? You couldn't like him but you sure as hell could look at him.

"(Y/n), you coming?" Looking away from the boy, you saw your best friend. "Yeah, I'm coming." Sighing, you stood up from the table. "Honestly (y/n), You shouldn't even worry about him. He's a good for nothing Gryffindor boy." Your best friend stated, rolling his/her (t/e/c) eyes. You knew (y/f/n) was right, hell the whole Slytherin house was right but maybe that's what you liked. The fire that burned in his eyes when there was a new adventure, when he stood up for something he believed in. You really liked him and couldn't help it.

"(Y/n), come off it. Dean Thomas won't even spare a look at you because you're a Slytherin." A icy voice commented smugly. Sighing, you realized your God brother was right. "Shove off Malfoy." You spat, looking over your shoulder once more at Dean and saw him look over, causing you to turn your head away quickly with a slight tint of pink to your cheeks. "Aw, is poor little (nickname you hate) upset because she/he knows i'm right?" Glaring, you pushed Draco into a nearby wall and held your wand to his neck. "Listen here Malfoy and listen good. I will personally slowly cut your balls off and shove them so far down your throat so you can-" You were stopped mid-sentence by a monotone voice. "(Y/n), my office." Sighing dejectedly, you followed your uncle to his room where he locked the door and pushed you into a chair roughly. 

"What's gotten into you?" He asked slowly, pacing back and forth in front of you. "I like Dean Thomas, Uncle Snape. Like it or not." He turned to you immediately and in a second, he was a few inches away from you. "Control your emotions!" He bellowed, his anger clear. Your tears started gathering behind your eyes. "I can't!" "You must!" "But I can't! I've liked him since year 3!" You shouted, causing Snape to freeze and take a few steps back. "Leave." He muttered as you looked up through blurry eyes. "Uncle Snape-" "Leave!" He yelled once more. You scampered out and ran straight into a flustered Dean who must have heard everything. "D-Dean?" You questioned, seeing his milky skin have a slight red ting to it. "I-I heard you and I just wanted to say... I like you too. A lot." With that, you both smiled at each other as he wiped away your escaped tears and kissed your forehead, pulling you into a hug and making you feel safer than you had in a while.