New Memories (Sirius X Reader)

Hope you guys like this.

Warning: Smut and language

Word count: 700

Guide:
(Y/n) = Your Name
(Y/e/c) = Your eye color
(Y/h/c) = Your hair color

Walking down the street, you looked at an all too familiar building. Stopping in front of 11 and 13 Grimmald Place, you saw the buildings separating to reveal 12 Grimmald Place

Walking to the door, you knocked three times. Your (h/c) hair waving in the wind. The door opened and there he was. Your best friend since you were little tykes. Sirius Black

"(Y/n)?" Sirius questioned as he opened the door, seeing your beautiful (e/c) eyes staring at him as a smile crossed your face.

"Sirius!" You called out, hugging him tightly. He smiled as he brought you in. "Its been a while." He said as he poured you a glass of wine and handed it to you. You nodded as you sipped it.

"I know but I had to see my best friend and crush and-" you cut yourself off, your eyes widening at what you just said. Sirius turned to look at you with his drink pointed towards you then he winked. "As to you too (y/n)." You blushed at this as he laughed.

Suddenly, you felt courageous as you got up, your wine glass forgotten about and kissed him. Pulling away, he looked dazed as you left him and went upstairs.

Without warning, you were slammed into his room and bound to the wall. "Wh-" you were hushed immediately as he kissed your lips roughly, one of his hands going to where your dress had ridden up, his fingers brushing along the lace.

"You're so wet." He whispered as he hooked a finger into your knickers and moved it aside, using his other fingers to tease you as he slipped in his fingers at a constant pace as you moaned out his name.

"S-sirius oh Gods!" You moaned as he continued kissing you, leaving love bites on your neck. His mustache and beard were tickling you but it also made you even more wet.

As he finally got on his knees and began eating you out (I didn't know many other way to say this. Sorry.) You felt your climax closing in. He lapped up your juices as he pulled out his fingers, your wetness stuck to his beard and mustache.

He went back to your height and kissed you before pulling away and releasing you. You fell to your knees immediately and were about to suck him as he had undressed fully until he pulled you up.

"This is about you (y/n). This is about pleasuring you." He stated before pulling you onto his bed. Immediately, he aligned himself with your entrance before slowly entering you. A gasp of both pain and pleasure left your lips. It felt as if someone had pushed against your insides.

"Shh shh." He said as he kissed away your tears and then planted his lips on yours. As you got used to him, he slowly began going in and out. "F-faster" you panted, to which he gladly obliged. He began going deeper, harder, and faster, hitting your g-spot straight on. You were a moaning mess under him and he wasn't afraid to admit he loved it.

Soon, you climaxed again, your walls clenching against his member as both of your juices mixed and you rode out your highs. Once he'd gone soft, he pulled out as the mixed fluids poured out of a you a little bit.

Pulling you to him under the covers after you removed the dress, you cuddled against each other and smiled.

"What are you thinking about?" He asked as you had been quiet. Sighing happily, you looked into his gray eyes.

"Memories." You said as he kissed your forehead. "Well now we have new memories. Will you be my girlfriend?" Sirius asked quietly as he held your hand. You looked up at him and kissed him on the lips. "Of course." With that, you snuggled closer and fell asleep slowly, exhausted from the recent events.

Hope you guys liked this! Not my best still but eh, it'll do.