You're My Moonlight (Draco X Reader)

Warning: Swearing and violence
Words: 825

Guide:
(y/n) = your name
(Y/h/c) = your hair color
(Y/e/c) = your eye color

In this one you're in Gryffindor and in year 6. I want to thank HisPeculiar for helping me with this idea and being here with me from the start to finish.👌 I hope it's okay that I changed this. It might be a little bad but I tried. Hope everyone likes it!

Running from your crush wasn't what you planned to do on a late Saturday night. But with it being a full moon, you had to. No one knew your deepest, darkest secret but you were a werewolf.

Meeting up with your parents in the Forbidden Forest, you saw them glare at you. "You smell like that Malfoy kid." Your mother growled, trying to stop her werewolf side from coming out.

"I can't help it mum! I love him!" As you said that, she slapped you. Your head snapped to the right as she began to pull out her wand that she had from her days at Hogwarts when she was forced there by her pureblooded father, despite her mothers concerns.

"How dare you say that!" She growled out before turning to your father. "Can you believe the nerve of her? Just like her brother." She yelled while your father just stood staring at you, a mixture of grief and anger settled on his features. You remembered your brother, Jaxson. Your parents disowned him because of him falling for a muggle-born witch and eventually hurt the witch severely, nearly causing her tl lose an eye and arm. They wanted people that were pure werewolves and witch/wizard mixed. It ran in the family. You were a mistake, you were supposed to either be just a witch or just a werewolf. Not both.

"I don't care mum!" You cried out before she pointed her wand towards you. "You want the same fate as your brother and that mud-blood bitch, huh?" She threatened before hitting you with an unforgivable curse."Crucio!" She shouted as red light started to head towards you. Upon hitting your body, you yelled out and withered in pain. "He's a filthy wizard (y/n). He's only going to hurt you! Can't you see we're trying to protect you?!" You groanedin pain as she began speaking softer. "

Now, you may choose. Him, we'll disown you, or worse kill you both. Us, you'll be safe and will leave Hogwarts to be home and live like a true werewolf." She spoke harshly towards you, her wand pointed towards you still as you tried to breath properly through your tears.

"STOP!" Someone yelled before running into the woods after you. Pale hair.. grey eyes.. soft, kissable lips you'd die to kiss.... you knew it was Draco. He was silently crying as he stood in front of you wih his wand pointed towards your parents. "Please. Stop. She's my only reason to still be living." He muttered, surprising your parents and you at how broken he sounded. "I'd never hurt her. And if you so much as lay another hand on her, I'll make sure its the last thing you ever do! If you want to get to her, you have to get through me first!" He spoke quietly at first before yelling the last part. He couldn't believe he was standing up to your parents but he'd do anything for you.

"You... really do love her. Dont you?" Your father questioned quietly, eyeing the two of you as you stood up and leaned on Draco for support. "Yes." You whimpered, surprised still that Draco was protecting you. Your parents looked at each other and seemed to be talking with their eyes before your mother stepped forward, making you flinch back. "I'm... sorry (y/n). I'm so sorry about everything," she cried out before turning to Draco, "Take care of her. I give you my permission to date her." Your mother whispered before turning to your father who smiled and nodded. "She'll... be okay. She's nearly eighteen, we can't keep trying to control her." Your father told your mother before they disapparated with one final nod to you.

Your father was always the quiet observant one while your mother was always the bitch who had to control everything. Turning to Draco, he hugged you tightly before whispering. "I know you're a werewolf and you don't want to hurt me but you won't. You're my moonlight, darling." With that being said, you guys left the foresr and headed back towards the castle towards the Gryffindor common room where you knew your best friends; Harry, Ron, and Hermione would be waiting for you to return. Draco turned you around before you walked away and gave you a small peck on the lips. "Until next time." With that, he walked away, leaving you blushing and smiling like an idiot.

I'll forever be his moonlight.