In Memory Of.... The DA & "My Hogwarts imagine"

Oml! I can't believe it's over... I've been working on this book for eight months as of today... Almost a year! Y'all, I'm sorry I'm not continuing this book. It's been a pleasure writing this book but it's time for me to move on, write other books and actually start trying to work towards opening my own bookstore. Thank you to everyone who has read, voted, and commented on my book. This has been a delightful journey and I'm sad it's come to an end. I might add a new chapter here and there but for now, it's over. Until next time, my Fantasy Friends.

~

You didn't think I'd actually end it there, did you? Before I go, I want to leave y'all with one more "X Reader".
Word count: 2172
~

Warning: Language
(Y/n)~Your name
(Y/l/n)~Your last name
(Y/f/n) ~Your friends name
(Y/m/n)~Your mom's name
(Y/f/n)~Your father's name
(Y/h) ~Your house
(Y/h/c)~Your hair color
(Y/e/c)~Your eye color

How y'all became friends ~HP Generation Only. Sorry.

Harry X Reader: You're a Slytherin btw.

Walking down the street, you saw a familiar looking boy with black hair sitting on a swing at the park down the street from Privet Drive. Near him were five boys; The "leader" being a big burly boy with two boys on each side. The big boy and one of the boys were brunettes, another two were blondes and the last was a black haired boy. Walking up to them, you could just barely make out what the boy in front was saying.

"I heard you last night, yelling "no don't kill Cedric! Don't kill Cedric!" You big baby." All the boys laughed as the black haired boy on the swing glared. "Shut up Dudley!" He yelled out, rising to his feet only to be pushed down by one of the blondes. Deciding you had enough, you walked towards them.

"Hey, pick on someone your own size." You said as you walked in front of the black haired boy that you knew was Harry Potter. All of the boys laughed and whistled when you bent down to help Harry up. "Why would I do that?" The bigger boy, now known as Dudley, snorted. "Your family tree must be a cactus 'cause you're all a bunch of pricks." You sneered as all of the boys looked shocked. "Your tongue is too sharp for a pretty girl like yourself." Said the brown haired boy as the others nodded their agreements. "Good story, now what chapter do I give a fuck?" Harry gave a small laugh but covered it up with a cough.

"Now listen here and listen good." You started, glaring at the boys as they backed up once you started walking towards them. "Leave Harry alone and go back to wherever the hell you came from." When they didn't move, you stepped closer as they ran off. Running a hand through your slightly messy (y/h/c) hair, you turned your (y/e/c) eyes to Harry. "Who are you?" He questioned, walking towards you. "(Y/n) of Slytherin. Let's go Potter, I'm now here to protect you."

Ron X Reader:

"Watch out!" Suddenly, you were trampled over by a cart. Groaning, you looked up and saw a mop of ginger har and blue eyes staring at you from across the way as his cart was spilled over. Locking your (y/e/c) onto his, you smiled slightly as you got up. "I'm so sorry." You muttered as you helped him pick up his stuff.

"No trouble, I'm sorry too. I'm Ron, by the way." Nodding, you shook his hand. "(Y/n)." With that, you said goodbye and shook your head when you realized he disappeared without a trace.

Fred and George X Reader:

"Hello!" Two red headed twins popped up out of nowhere as you sat by yourself on the Hogwarts Express. "I'm Fred" said one as the other pointed to himself. "And I'm George!" Smiling, you shook each of their hands. "Hi, I'm (y/n)." With that, they seemed to take an immediate liking to you as you three sat together talking about pranks.