Why? Pt. 2 (Fred x Reader)

Warning: you may cry, you may not. Don't know.
Btw, Fred and George's middle names were never mentioned but they are believed to be Fabian and Gideon soo... Fred will be Gideon. Thanks loves!
PS: It didn't say Fred's favorite flower so I chose for him.

Guide:
(Y/o) = Your Outfit (outfits above or to the side)
(Y/n) = Your Name

Word count: 1025

Your POV

Walking slowly down the rows of headstones, your heeled ankle boots making soft thumping sounds, you stopped short at one in particular headstone.

Here lies Frederick Gideon Weasley

DOB: April 1, 1978

DOD: May 2, 1998 (age 20)

Loving family and friend. Known as Freddie or as 1/2 of a whole idiot

Loyal Gryffindor, Order Of Phoenix and DA member. He will be missed and remembered by everyone.

Wiping away a few stray tears, you smoothed out your black (y/o) and kneeled onto the cold, hard ground, the grass crushing under your weight.

"I'm so sorry Freddie." You whispered out loud, touching the cold marble stone. Bringing out your wand, you drew a circle, making a vase full of Fred's favorite flowers appear in front of the tomb. "Look Freddie," you chuckled softly as you made sure the vase holding the orange and yellow petaled flowers known as Dahlia flowers, filled with water.

"Remember you told me why these were your favorite flowers?" You smiled sadly, remembering when he told you that.

~ flashback ~

"(Y/n), I never told you my favorite flower." Fred muttered as he looked over at you from his position on the ground as you sat on the swing in the garden. Turning your head to look at him, you nodded for him to go on.

"My favorite flower is a Dahlia." You stopped swinging to allow him to sit by you. "And why is that?" You questioned, genuinely curious. He smiled softly before saying " 'When given as a gift, the dahlia flower expresses sentiments of dignity and elegance. It is also the symbol of a commitment and bond that lasts forever.'"