Celebration (Draco Malfoy X Saumili)

Saumili_hazra

Warning: Smut

Word count: 568

The war was finally over. The light side had one, with many losses of course. Sighing, you looked at your boyfriend of three years who was sprawled out on the bed sleeping, soft snores escaping his lips. Looking down at your attire, you forgot that you were only wearing a thin lacy fabric, nothing else. Smirking, you crawled on top of Draco and began kissing his neck softly, nibbling here and there. "S-saumili." He moaned out as you felt him slowly wake up and groan as your bare self was on top of his hard on.

"Wake up." You said as you kept kissing down his neck to his well built chest. Suddenly, you were flipped onto your back. "You wanna play that game huh?" He questioned, wide awake and his voice raspy which turned you on even more. Soon, you felt him slowly run his fingers between your folds and lightly stick a finger in before taking it out, adding another one. Once he got to three fingers you gasped and bucked you hips trying to make him move. "D-draco, please." You begged as he began to slowly pick up pace. Soon his fingers were thrusting in and out of you at incredible speed. Your blackish brown hair was sprawled all around you and your chocolatey orbs stared into his silver pools. "Fuck me." You whispered causing him to pull his fingers out immediately, pull down his boxers and quickly insert his member into you, making you gasp as you still weren't quite used to his size.

"Faster Draco" you mumbled, running your hands through his blonde locks as he kissed you from you lips to your neck​ to your chest, sucking and pulling lightly on your nipples. One hand was balancing him and the other was playing with your clit, rubbing and flicking it as he continued to thrust. Still not being satisfied quite enough, you spread your legs out more which allowed him more access and he began hitting you where you needed him to which made you feel weak.

"Ugh, Draco!" You moaned out as you felt knots forming in your stomach and Draco began going faster, if that were even possible. "S-saumili" he groaned out, clench in his fist around the bed sheets as he continued. "Hold on, we'll finish at the same time on the count of three." Draco panted, his thrust only going in deeper, the sound of skin on skin contact filling the room and making the smell of sex and sweat stronger. "One" he moaned, his cock twitching slightly . "Two you moaned, your walls starting to clench. "Three" you both said together, his thrusts becoming sloppy as he shot his load into you and you released onto him.

Sighing in content, he pulled out and flopped next to you, pulling you closer to him and under the covers even though t was hot. "Best morning ever." He stated, kissing the side of your head as you hummed. "We won the war and I got to keep you." You stated as he kissed your neck again and began sucking lightly. "Ready for round two?" He questioned, his voice thick and raspy. Moaning, you nodded."it's a Celebration alright."

So Saumili, hope you liked this. Sorry if you don't, I tried. And I hope everyone else liked it as well.
Xx~ MBear