This Is What I Call Morning Love (Draco Malfoy X Vanessa)

itzyogurl3ssa101 Hope you like this imagine. Sorry if it's not the best and it's kinda short.  This is all I could really think of right now so.. yeah. Xx ~ MBear

Warning: Smut

Word count: 812

Waking up to the sun filtering through the Black Lake into your boyfriend, Draco Malfoys', room was the way you woke up this morning. Stretching your limbs, you felt arms tighten around you. Turning your head, you saw blonde hair sticking in all directions. Turning over in Draco's muscular arms, you saw his gray eyes flutter open and a small smirk then a full blown smile take over his features.

"Morning love." He said before kissing your forehead. You smiled as your arms wrapped around his torso, your black hair cascading to your mid back having fell out of its braid sonetime during the night. "Morning handsome." You commented as he traced over your moon shaped scar on your forearm. Shivering, you wrapped a leg over his waist. Forgetting about last night's activities, you heard him groan as your leg brushed over his naked member causing it to rise a little.

Blushing, you saw him look at you with dark stormy gray eyes. "Babe." He moaned, causing you to feel moist between your legs. "I need you." That's all it took for you to jump on him and begin feverishly kissing him. You grinded against him, causing your wet pussy and his now hard, pre-cummed cock to rub against each other causing friction. "I love you." You whispered softly inbetween kisses.

"Ugh, Nessa please." He begged, guiding your hand to where he needed you most. Smiling, you went under the blankets and grabbed his cock a bit roughly. "Geez babe, don't take my dick off." He said with a slight chuckle that soon turned into a moan as you first laid kitten kisses on his tip before putting the head of his penis in your mouth.

You felt him grab your hair and push your head forward as he bucked his hips up, forcing his penis into the back of your throat. Moaning from the sensation you pulled away as he whined. Rubbing your thumb over the tip and beginning to give a handjob he threw his head back. "V-vanessa" he moaned out as you began running your tongue under the base of his cock. You used your other hand that wasn't balancing you to fiddle with his balls. Soon, you were swallowing his cum as some trailed down your chin.

He pulled you up by your arms and kissed your lips. "I love you too." He said before going down on ypu. He first began by kissing the inside of your thighs before running a finger in-between your folds. Squirming, he pushed your hips into the soft mattress. "Someone's eager." He teased, as you groan. "D-Draco, please!" You begged. Without a second thought, he pushed three fingers in causing you to gasp. "Faster Draco!" You moaned out and he did go faster. He added pressure and began flicking his tongue over your clit, alternating between nibbling and sucking the bud. Soon, you came in his mouth. He looked into your brown eyes as he said "Delicious."

At that, you launched yourself at him, taking him by surprise. "You're a tease." You softly said as you nibbled and sucked at his neck, leaving love bites everywhere. He moaned and withered underneath you as you aligned his shaft with your entrance. Slowly, you lowered yourself onto him as you both gasped at the pleasant feeling. Draco placed his hands on your waist and guided you up and down at a rapid pace. Suddenly, you were pushed onto your back as he began thrusting into you at a fast pace.

"Draco! Oh yes, Draco baby!" You shouted, making him have more confident and thrust even deeper if that were possible. You were both moaning messes as he finally got the spot you'd been craving for him to hit. "Vanessa!" He moaned as he felt your walls clench and tighten around his cock. Suddenly, he shot his load into you which pushed you over the edge and your cums mixed together, leaking out of you slowly.

Riding out your highs, he finally pulled out and laid beside you, wrapping the blanket around you both as the smell of sex and the heat of it filled the room. Smiling broadly at you, he kissed your forehead, your nose then your lips as he pulled you closer.

"This is what I call morning love" Draco said as you laughed slightly, snuggling your head into the crook of his neck. "I'm going back to sleep." You told Draco. He yawned and nodded. "We'll get up in two hours. It's only 6:30." With that, you both fell asleep to the feeling of satisfaction and the others peaceful breathing.