Truth Or Dare, Potter? (Arielle X Young Sirius)

Arielle x young Sirius
Young James x young Lily

Warning: none except kissing and one moan.

Word count: 1420

"Hey Arielle, I have a question." You looked over at Lily,  your hazel eyes staring into her green ones as she smirked. Raising an eyebrow for her to continue,  she did.

"How is it, having Mr. Sirius Black live with you now?" You blushed, turning the shade of Lily's hair. "Shove off Lils." You laughed, pushing her slightly as you both gazed out at the river, watching as the sun began to set.

Lily was your best friend and like your sister, though you never got a chance to have a blood sister as your parents had you and James at a very old age, almost in their 70's. It was very rare and your mother had told you a saying she told your father a million times while pregnant with you and James. "You and your one more time for goodness sake."

Noticing the sky darkening drastically, you turned to Lily.  "Hey Lils, want to sleep over? I'm sure mum and dad wouldn't mind. After all, they consider you a second daughter." Lily smiled and nodded as you both stood up and began to walk down the cobblestone walkway back to Godrics Hallow
"I need to use your phone first." Nodding, you walked up the steps to your house and opened the door, only for something to go flying past your head. Ducking and dragging Lily down with you, you noticed it was a Spiderman action figure.

Rolling your eyes, you grabbed it and marched inside with a determined look. Looking upstairs, you saw the boys; James, Sitius, and no surprise here, Remus. "Why did you throw this at us?!" You shouted, your eyes narrowing at James specifically who smiled sheepishly and blushed as Lily looked at him too.

"We uh, were practicing a spell and it went wrong. Sorry Elle." Shaking your head, you threw it back to him and walked down the hallway to the right. Taking a left, you saw your dad drinking coffee as he continued working on this new hairspray that was supposed to take your hair. He was naming it "Sleekeazy Hair Potion". It was still a work in progress.

Your mum, however, was busting herself with cleaning the kitchen counter, humming a soft tune. "Hey mum?" You questioned, pushing your black hair behind your ear as you smiled up at her. Turning to you, she smiled and pulled you into a hug before doing the same with Lily. "Hello Mrs. Potter." Lily spoke politely. causing your mother to roll her eyes playfully as she went back to work.

"Call me Euphemia or mother, dear. Mrs. Potter is way too old and you're part of the family." Mum then turned to you as Lily went to say hi to your dad. "Yes darling?" "Can Lily spend the night and use the phone to call her parents?" With a nod of her head, you grabbed Lily on your way to the other side of the kitchen and pushed her by the phone.

After she called her parents and confirmed that she was spending the night, you went upstairs to your room with Lily following. On your way there, you heard the boys whispering. Pressing a finger to your lip and motioning for Lily to stay still, you pressed your ear against James's door.

"Okay, truth or dare James." You heard Remus's gruff voice. "Dare." Your brother said confidently.  "I dare you to tell me the truth that you love Lily" You could just picture James blushing. "Yes, you wankers have known that since I first laid eyes on her in first year."

Before the boys could speak again, you pushed the door open causing the boys to stop talking. "So playing truth or dare without us?" You asked, raising an eyebrow as your eyes scanned all of them, settling on Sirius a second longer before he winked causing you to look away, feeling blood rush to your cheeks.

"Want to play?" Remus asked, already making room for you to sit between him and Sirius and Lily to sit between him and James. Looking at Lily, she shook her head as her eyes went wide.  "Oh please Lilybear, maybe something good will happen!" After your countless begging, she finally relented.

Grinning a triumphant grin, you sat next to Sirius and Lily begrudgingly sat next to James. You could see the faintest blush on her cheeks though.

"Let's get this game started!" You grinned as Sirius spoke with enthusiasm.

•••

As the game continued on and on, you noticed the time. "Twelve o'clock?! Mums going to kill us if she finds us awake." You whisper yelled to James who shrugged. "She knows if these lot sleep over then we stay up till 1 or 2 o'clock." You nodded, knowing he was right.

As you all continued the game and the more tired everyone became, the more everyone blurted out the truth. It was finally Lily's turn to ask a question to you. "Truth or dare, Potter?" Thinking, you finally decided on dare because you did truth three times in a row, the last truth was if you had a crush and you, of course, said yes.

Lily leaned over to Remus and they murmured back and forth for a minute before Lily turned to James and said the same thing. She finally pulled back with a sweet, sadistic smile as the boys held the same look. "I dare you and Sirius to kiss." Eyes widening and cheeks blushing, you shook your head fast.

"No, anything but that Lils." She only smiled even bigger, if that was possible. Turning to look at Sirius, he had a hurt look. "Is there anything wrong with me?" He questioned softly, to which you shook your head again. "Nothings wrong with you Sirius, I've just never kissed anyone before and I've had the biggest crush on your for the past three years that I-" you were cut off by a pair of soft lips landing on yours.

Freezing for just a moment, you slowly started to kiss back as he pulled you closer by your waist and you tangled your hands into his hair. As you pulled on the back of his hair a little bit and he moaned, you were interrupted by someone coughing and someone else clearing their throat.

Pulling away from Sirius, you blushed as you saw how swollen his lips were so you could only imagine how yours looked. Looking over st your brother, his jaw was slightly ticked as his eyes were narrowed at Sirius until Lily put her hand on his shoulder, making him visibly relax. Turning back to Sirius, he was smiling a wolf smile, no pun intended.

Clearing his throat, he lightly stroked your cheek as he stared into your eyes with what looked to be adoration and love, perhaps. "Arielle May Potter, will you do me the honors of being my girlfriend?" Nodding and saying yes, you leaned in and kissed him again.

Pulling back, it was your turn to ask a question. "Truth or dare, Potter?" You asked, mocking Lily. Confidently,  he said dare. Grinning like a madman, you leaned into Sirius first and then Remus to tell them the dare. As they agreed, you looked back at James who held a slightly scared look.

"James, I dare you to kiss Lily and ask her out because you both clearly like each other." As Lily sent you a glare,  James got excited as his hazel eyes darted to her. Slowly, he leaned towards her and Lily stayed frozen, until she too, felt his lips on her. As they began kissing, you could see why they were slightly grossed out by you and Sirius, especially since it was your brother and best friend/honorary sister.

As they pulled away once Sirius wolf whistled and Remus coughed, you heard James ask her the same question Sirius asked you. "Lily Jane Evans, will you be my girlfriend?" Lily nodded and kissed him back.

As you looked at Lily you both winked at each other because not only did you both get boyfriends on the same day, they happened to be best friends just like you and her were.

All was good.

Geez louise, sorry this took a while to write. Had to go back and edit everything. Also, hope you liked this! And I finished a few hours before I said I would so I'm proud of myself. HPFanfiction8492