Slytherin Love (Draco X Layke)

lakeburns

Warning: Smut

Word count: 853

Running as fast as you could in heels towards your boyfriend of four years took a lot of effort because you almost fell a few times. Your black stiletto heels almost caught onto your emerald green dress which complimented your blonde hair and your left blue eye and right brown eye which Draco always says he loves. Pushing people out of the way, you made it to the restaurant you were meeting him. "Hello love." He stated as he kissed your lips.

"Hello Draco." You said as the waiter appeared with your food and drink. "Draco, how did you know what I was going to order?" You rose an eyebrow at him as you slowly began eating. There was salad, steak, mashed potatoes and broccoli. Drinking the red wine, you smiled. "I got you what I got me and because I know your favorites." Nodding, you began eating.

When he was waiting to pay, you slowly rubbed your heel against his legs in a sexual way. Draco's clasped hands slowly went down and he smiled. "Do you want me to fuck you in front of all these people?" He questioned, raising an eyebrow. Blushing, you smirked and slowly leaned in "I want you to tie me up, spank me and fuck me." His eyes widened at that and within seconds he pulled you up out of your chair, leaving two hundred dollars on the table to pay for the food and leave a tip.

Once outside, when no one was looking, he apparated you and him into his flat. Immediately he began kissing you, pushing you against the wall. "Jump" he muttered, kissing your neck. Doing as told, he grabbed your arse and carried you upstairs to his room. Laying you on your back, he whispered a spell and both yours and his clothes disappeared.

Almost at once he stuck three fingers in you, making you gasp. "D-draco" you moaned out as he continued thrusting in and out, curling his fingers inside of you as he hit the spot you craved him to hit the most. As you began to crumble, he stopped and pulled his fingers out, causing you to glare.

"Incarcerous" he muttered. Ropes came out of his wand and tied you up. He grabbed the other end of the rope where it wasn't tied and tied it around the bed pole. Smack. You felt a tingly sensation on your arse. He rubbed the spot then hit once more, making you moan in pain and pleasure. "What's my name?" He questioned. You moaned as he hit once again. "I said, what's my name?" He growled out. "D-draco." You moaned, arching your back. "Good." With that, you suddenly felt something big enter you, making you squeak.

"D-draco!" You moaned out as he began doggy styling you, going in deeper and faster. Repeatedly he hit your g-spot, making you arch your back and moan, his right hand balancing you both as his left hand grabbed your breast, pulling and squeezing your nipple. Your hair had long since fell out of its elegant ponytail braid, hardly being held in by your rubber band. Draco pulled your hair as his thrust became sloppier. "L-layke. Ugh, fuck." With that, you both became moaning messes as you cummed on his member and he cummed in you. Once he untied you, you fell down on the bed and he cuddled you, making you smile. Nothing bad could possibly happen now.

~ Three weeks later ~

As soon as you woke up, you sprinted to the bathroom and threw up your contents of yesterday for the fifth time the past two weeks. Sighing, you flushed the toilet and brushed your teeth, spitting it ot in the sink and washing it down before you widened your eyes. No. You thought before you looked at the calendar, you were two weeks late for your period.

Pointing your wand at your stomach, you waited five minutes. Blue would mean you weren't pregnant, pink means yes. You looked at yourself in the mirror and noticed how tired you looked. Suddenly, you heard a small ding which meant it was done. Looking at your wand, your eyes widened. It showed pink. Shaking you head, you took a deep breath and went downstairs to tell Draco when suddenly, people jumped out and yelled "Surprise!" Draco came forward and kissed you on your forehead. "Happy birthday baby." He muttered, hugging you.

Pulling away, you looked at everyone as they said happy birthday. "I have an announcement to make!" You shouted over the talking. "I'm pregnant." There was silence before clapping erupted along with congratulations. Draco looked shocked before he hugged you and kissed you fully on your lips. "I love you, so much Layke Jessica Byrne's." Smiling, you kissed him again. "This baby was made from Slytherin Love." Draco stated before hugging you, kissing your forehead again.

Hello everyone. Hope this was good. Layke, I'm sorry for you didn't like it, I tried but hopefully you did like it. I actually hope EVERYONE enjoyed it. Xx~MBear