You'll Never Change (George Weasley X Reader)

Warning: none

Word count: 352

Guide:
(Y/n) = Your name
(H/c) = Hair color
(E/c) = Eye color

Walking into 'Weasley Wizard Wheezes' you saw two of your favorite red heads. "Oi, Gred! Forge!" You yelled out as you neared them, your (h/c) swaying slightly behind you. They turned towards the sound of your voice and grins plastered on their faces.

"(Y/n)!" They both shouted as they hugged you at the same time, causing a Weasley Sandwich hug. Hugging them back, you finally wiggled loose.

"I see the shop is running well." You commented, your (e/c) eyes seeing all the happy faces as it was dark times. George was your boyfriend of three years while Fred, being Fred, was the annoying brother you never had or wanted.

The twins smiled before Fred stepped up. "Yeah, thought it'd be a great idea to-" George finished his sentence. "Make people laugh with the rise of you-know-you-know-who." You nodded solemnly, as the death eaters had killed your family already.

As the twins started walking down the stairs, you noticed Ron walking up. "Hey George, Fred. How much for this?" He asked, holding up Skiving Snackboxes. "Five galleons" they replied simultaneously.

Ron looked confused before saying "How much for me?" Fred and George looked at each other, smirked and turned back to Ron before saying "Five galleons." Ron looked at the twins, baffled, not believing what he was hearing. "But I'm your brother!" He tried, using the brother card as an excuse. Fred and George looked at each other again before saying "Ten galleons." With that, Ron glared then left them as he called out to Harry and Hermione to leave.

Sighing, you shook your head as you turned to the twins to see Fred gone. Hugging George, you kissed his cheek as you muttered "You'll never change" to which he replied with a cheeky smile "Never."

Hope you guys liked this one! Sorry I haven't bene updating. I keep making stories but I always end up deleting them. Anyway, y'all should read 'Little One' and yeah.
Xx~ MBear