"Study" Partners (Lily Evans X Andy)

HeyThereImAnIdiot

Warning: Smut

Word count: 691

"Ms. Pucey, you are failing my class and you wont pay attention!" Professor Green cried out for the second time since Andy went into  his office after lunch as instructed. "You leave me no choice. You will get a study partner to make sure you understand the material for certain creatures.". Andy groaned but sat straight up as Professor Green said "Ms. Evans will be your study partner. She will start tonight." With that, Andy was dismissed.

"Come to my dorm, I'm by myself tonight." Andy whispered into Lily's ear, making her shiver and roll her eyes. "Whatever you slimy git."

* Skip to Andy being in her dorm*

Andy looked at the picture of Lily she had and moaned. "Why do you have to be so beautiful" she questioned as she slowly rubbed herself through her boy briefs, not aware of a pair of watchful eyes.

Lily Evans was shocked to say the least and she couldn't help but feel herself become more moist as she heard Andy moan. As Lily watched Andy, she couldn't help herself.

"Looks like you don't need me to be your study partner. You're studying quite well by yourself." Lily commented to Andy causing her to look up shocked.
"L-lily!" Andy said shocked to see the one girl that was in her wildest dreams see her in such a state.

"You look like you need some help." And with that, Lily pushed Andy back down on the bed and began to slowly kiss up her neck, nibbling here and there. "L-lily, don't stop!" Andy moaned as Lily slowly trailed her hands down Andy's body before muttering a spell that made both Andy's and Lily's clothes disappear.

Immediately, Andy flipped Lily onto her back and began kissing from her neck to her chest, squeezing her firm yet soft breasts and going down to her stomach, laying butterfly kisses all around before getting to Lily's innerthighs. Andy's blue-gray eyes met Lily's green ones as she slowly kissed both sides.

Without warning, Andy plunged her tongue into Lily, causing Lily to moan out and grab onto Andy's light brown hair. "A-andy! Fuck" Lily panted, squirming underneath Andy's tongue while Andy continued eating her out and using one hand to roughly rub her clit.

As Lily began to climax​, Andy pulled away and replaced her tongue with three fingers before inserting four, causing Lily to cry out in pleasure and pain. "I'm going to c-cum!" Lily shouted before releasing all over Andy's hand, making her pull her fingers out and suck on her as she muttered "You taste good"

Once Andy said that, Lily did the exact same thing to Andy. Mainly focusing on using her fingers, Lily went back up to Andy's mouth and began kissing her while still fingering her at a steady pace. As Andy came to climax, Lily picked up her pace and went down on her again before lapping up Andy's juices once she came.

As they began getting ready after their fun, the door banged open and there so Lucius Malfoy. "I knew it! A Gryffindor was with you. Disgusting, a mud-blood at that. Wait til your fa-" Lucius didn't get a chance to finish because Andy pulled back her arm and aimed it at his nose, causing him to shut up and go unconscious.

Smiling, Andy turned to Lily once more and kissed her lips, causing it to become more heated as Lily slipped her tongue underneath Andy's before pulling away breathless. "Let's make this a regular meeting, "study" partner." With that, Lily walked out the door but not without giving a final kiss to Andy and leaving Andy to fall on her bed, happy and content.

To: Andy,
I'm so sorry this is terrible. I'm usually okay with my imagines but for some reason, I just could exactly get into this one but I tried making it to where you would like it and it'd be easy for me to write it. Im also sorry it's short, like really short. Hope you like it or semi like it. Xx~MBear