Hogwarts Is My Home (Ron, Harry and The Twins x Reader)

Heyo! Been forever since I've updated this. In this, you're Harry's sister. So... Yeah.. Hope ya like it!

Warning: none

Word count: 449

Third pov:

"I won't allow it (y/n)! You will not go back to that filth of a school. You live under my roof so my rules!" Aunt Petunia yelled from across the room as you felt your anger flare even more while Harry held you back. Pulling your arm away, you ran upstairs as the Dursley's got ready for the dinner party they were having.

Walking into yours and Harry's room, Harry in tow, you saw a house elf. "Uh hello. Who are you?" You questioned and walked closer to the creature jumping up and down on Harry's bed. "Ms. Potter. Mr. Potter, my name is Dobby. You mustn't go back to Hogwarts. It isn't safe." Dobby said as he sat down. (I forgot the script so please, don't correct me on this part I forgot how it goes so this'll do.)

Harry and you looked at each other. Before both of you said at the same time "Hogwarts is my home!" As you both continued arguing with Dobby, he ran out and made Aunt Petunia's pudding float towards the guest. You only heard Dudley whisper "Pudding" before you were out of the room packing to leave.

Skip to after Vernon locked you in and said you'd never be going back to Hogwarts•

Clink

Rolling over in bed, you saw the time that read 1:40. Getting out of bed, you saw Harry speaking in a whisper by the window. "What the bloody hell! Ron? Fred? George? What are you doing here?" Harry asked frantically. You could just picture Ron rolling his eyes before he whispered back. "Getting you and (y/n) out of course!"

With that, they hooked up a chain to the metal bars and pulled it with the car, making a huge thump on the ground from the force. Harry and you smiled but widened your eyes as everyone heard Uncle Vernon running out of his room with Aunt Petunia and Dudley asking what was going on.

Grabbing as much as you could, Harry and you climbed into the side door but Harry got grabbed by Uncle Vernon as you climbed into the back. "Harry! Hold on!" With one mighty pull, Vernon fell out of the window into the bushes as you smiled.

Turning to Ron, Fred, George and Harry you smiled before saying; "Take us away. We go to Hogwarts tomorrow, our home." With that, you drove off into the sky towards the Burrow and had small talk, knowing The Weasley brothers were in trouble when you four would get there.